[Q] Best of the Best Fully Functional Roms?

Search This thread

oD33z

Dec 27, 2010
I know not every rom works best for everyone. I have read and read the Evo 3D forum. I know that not very many of these roms are updated anymore. There are many roms I would like to try, but the downloads aren't active anymore. I would love to compile a list of the roms that are fully functional for this phone. I don't have phone service atm, but I use this phone everyday. I can't test all the roms I would like to, I missed the bus! This phone was given to me recently and I hate to say this, but its the best phone I own and I kinda like it! So step up Evo 3D community and help me compile some lists. I'm thinking a Fully Functional ICS, JB, & KK list. Only the roms that are noteworthy of being very exceptional and unique. All opinions are welcome. Please don't shout out just one! If it can't be downloaded any longer, please make it available. Please help keep this phone alive!

jcfunk

Mar 18, 2008
Negalite Blu Rom, ICS fully functional

Sent from my DOWNGRADED EVO 3D, remember all development is done on my phone, not a computer

Reactions: oD33z

nlmobile

Aug 1, 2010
I know not every rom works best for everyone. I have read and read the Evo 3D forum. I know that not very many of these roms are updated anymore. There are many roms I would like to try, but the downloads aren't active anymore. I would love to compile a list of the roms that are fully functional for this phone. I don't have phone service atm, but I use this phone everyday. I can't test all the roms I would like to, I missed the bus! This phone was given to me recently and I hate to say this, but its the best phone I own and I kinda like it! So step up Evo 3D community and help me compile some lists. I'm thinking a Fully Functional ICS, JB, & KK list. Only the roms that are noteworthy of being very exceptional and unique. All opinions are welcome. Please don't shout out just one! If it can't be downloaded any longer, please make it available. Please help keep this phone alive!

I'm trying now YAS4 v11 and it is very good (Antutu of >11.000 at 1080Mhz)! Too bad I cannot post there as a beginner. I don't get random reboots as others, but VPN is not working (pls tell to Snoob25).:crying:

oD33z

Dec 27, 2010
Thanks guys. PacRom has always been really good. I may dl YAS4 v11 and try it out, but I prefer a senseless rom. JCFUNK is right tho Negalite is fully functional and it rocks. I use it senseless with nova launcher. Its pretty fast too. I keep the 8GB SD Card loaded down with MP3's and jam out all day at work.

Brian706

Oct 29, 2012
Hey! Would you happen to know where i can get the most stable copy of this ROM? All of the links are down on the page, and I'm guessing that you used it at some point and was hoping you might have a copy :p

Anyways tahnks!
Been awhile since I've fired up my 3vo. Let me check and see if I still have a copy on my sd card.

Edit: Check your PMs, bud! :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Negalite Blu Rom, ICS fully functional

Sent from my DOWNGRADED EVO 3D, remember all development is done on my phone, not a computer
    Pac rom was legit. Dunno if it's still supported.

I'm trying now YAS4 v11 and it is very good (Antutu of >11.000 at 1080Mhz)! Too bad I cannot post there as a beginner. I don't get random reboots as others, but VPN is not working (pls tell to Snoob25).:crying:
    Hey! Would you happen to know where i can get the most stable copy of this ROM? All of the links are down on the page, and I'm guessing that you used it at some point and was hoping you might have a copy :p

Anyways tahnks!
    Been awhile since I've fired up my 3vo. Let me check and see if I still have a copy on my sd card.

Edit: Check your PMs, bud! :)