Q: Best screen protector for Tab S7 Plus?

Search This thread

dja2k

Nov 16, 2008
Texas
I tried some PET screen protectors that were horrible to put on. They also felt really cheap. I would try some TPU screen protectors, but don't see dry applicable ones with an alignment tray or something. Anyways which is a good clear tempered glass to try?

Last edited:

duracool

Jan 16, 2008
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

absolute2010

Jul 27, 2011
Spigen Released their tempered glass screen protector last month and ive installed it on my tab S7 Plus. Works great and super easy installation since it comes with the no hassle install kit. Spigen has always worked great on all my tablets and ive notices the screen protectors do not scrathch as easily as other brands. I've applied them to my Tab S2 and Tab S4 and both have not been scratched since i've applied them. They also dont fall off or have any raised edges.

Tab S7
Tab S7 Plus

efebe

• Jun 27, 2010
    HTC Sensation XL
    Galaxy Note Edge
    If you are looking for an amazing screen protector, that is not tempered glass, take a look at Skinomi's screen protector. Every time I buy a new device, I buy a skinomi screen protector, cuz it feels amazing to the fingers, it is super resistant, super easy to clean, very hard to scratch. I have been buying Skinomi since the HTC HD2 era, if you need pics, let me know

Scorpion34

Dec 25, 2011
    Kansas City
    I tried a tempered glass screen protector but it didn't adhere to the edges of the screen
    Try this?

AFAngryWarrior

Sep 5, 2007
    Rochester
    If you are looking for an amazing screen protector, that is not tempered glass, take a look at Skinomi's screen protector. Every time I buy a new device, I buy a skinomi screen protector, cuz it feels amazing to the fingers, it is super resistant, super easy to clean, very hard to scratch. I have been buying Skinomi since the HTC HD2 era, if you need pics, let me know
    Do these work with the finger print reader? I bought a generic brand off Amazon and it won't work with the fingerprint scanner.

corb06

I just installed the Spigen GlastR EZ FIT on my S7+.
    Recommend you get into a 100% dust proof labratory to install it. I got about 3 tiny particles on the screen after installing. It was a real pain to use the dust remover sticker all the way into the central part of the screen to get the big ones out.
    Anyways, perfect fit, and perfect alignment from start. A bit fiddely to get off the back of the adhevsive side of the glas, without touching it and without exposing it to more dust in the air.
    Got min from Amazon for about 18 euro.
    20210416_133317.jpg

ericDraven77

I have the Benazcap glas protector on my S7+ and it fits perfect and I got no bubbles when installing it.
    Was quite easy to install, but I'm a quite experienced user when it comes to screen protectors. ;)
    The prize was good and it seems that there are no problems with the edges, so I can recommend it.

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone