Hello guys
I am again reverting to stock 2.3.6 in few days so wanna ask you one thing that
Which is the best script for stock rom on ace
1 fly on mod
2 crossbreeder
3 adrenaline engine
4 pure performance engine
4 supercharger
Will i have to flash some other kernel to use some of them like supercharger on stock
Please suggest only one option cos i have tried combinations of these on cm 10.1 and phone was half dead
Thanks in advance

Blackbox421

May 30, 2013
Duisburg
i'd use fly on or crossbreeder.

btw what combinations did you flashed? some are working really fine together lik fly on with supercharger or crossbreeder. you just have to delete some files from fly on before flashing the next

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: sharingan

Venomous Viper 119

Oct 21, 2012
Bidadi
www.themythace.com

btw what combinations did you flashed? some are working really fine together lik fly on with supercharger or crossbreeder. you just have to delete some files from fly on before flashing the next

Ya. Deleting some files n then flashing the next script would do but I have not tried it. Happy with the current going. I don't seem to remember what combinations I tried in the past.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium

Reactions: sharingan

sharingan

May 30, 2013
Ya. Deleting some files n then flashing the next script would do but I have not tried it. Happy with the current going. I don't seem to remember what combinations I tried in the past.

wont only crossbreeder will work fine on stock 2.3.6 cos when last time i tried fly on mod on 2.3.6 it was laggy when i scrolled in between contacts even after flashing it and there were some minutes lags too which were not fully gone

MeltingSnowman

Dec 11, 2011
For me Fly-On mod is working fine on CM 10.1. I didn't get sooo much boost of performance (I'm using also overclock and seeder). Also Fly-On has uninstaller and a check function. The only thing I don't like about this script is the rng script. So I just deactivated rng from script and using Seeder instead.

Blackbox421

May 30, 2013
Duisburg
For me Fly-On mod is working fine on CM 10.1. I didn't get sooo much boost of performance (I'm using also overclock and seeder). Also Fly-On has uninstaller and a check function. The only thing I don't like about this script is the rng script. So I just deactivated rng from script and using Seeder instead.

why instead? you can use rng and seeder together

sharingan

May 30, 2013
The seeder & the script do the same job. If you use the script for entropy, use seeder but only to monitor the free entropy.

just tell me finally one script that will work fine on stock 2.3.6 and one that will work fine on cm9 and cm10.1 also i have stopped overclocking my phone and keeps the cpu governor on demand or conservative cos performance governor sucks battery so please tell me whats right

MeltingSnowman

Dec 11, 2011
why instead? you can use rng and seeder together

I'll get in troubles if I use rng and Seedere because are the same thing. Fly-On is a good script because gives you better performance without sacifice stability. Also has a terminal line to uninstall it and works fine on any rom and any android version. Use smartassv2 or H3 governor to get buttery smoothness and good battery backup ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All of them require a custom kernel. Supercharger just requires root for script manager to run. Try pure performances x, it works great.

wont only crossbreeder will work fine on stock 2.3.6 cos when last time i tried fly on mod on 2.3.6 it was laggy when i scrolled in between contacts even after flashing it and there were some minutes lags too which were not fully gone

fly on beta 4 was laggy.. try rc1