[Q] Best SGS2 Cases Available

Search This thread

TheIceKing

Feb 12, 2012
''Samsung Galaxy S2 Case Neo Hybrid Series'' is my favorite. It fell a couple of times and not a scratch, not even on the case itself. Besides it very elegant, robust but still discreet :D

PS. It came with a ''Steinheil™ Ultra Crystal Film''. Steinheil produces really decent screen protectors, amongst the best brands out there imho.

Sepharite

Oct 12, 2011
''Samsung Galaxy S2 Case Neo Hybrid Series'' is my favorite. It fell a couple of times and not a scratch, not even on the case itself. Besides it very elegant, robust but still discreet :D

PS. It came with a ''Steinheil™ Ultra Crystal Film''. Steinheil produces really decent screen protectors, amongst the best brands out there imho.

It's been said that the rubber in the case tends to lose its shape, and starts to sag out. Maybe they fixed that.

But I have their Ultra Capsule White, which looks amazing on my white S2.

dmo580

Dec 29, 2009
got the incipio NGP case.

do you know how many freaking SGs2 cases I have????

FOUR

This is absolute trash. Who made this case? The cutout for the USB is even smaller and can't accomodate ANY plug. The volume and power buttons are incredibly hard to push. Good job designers. Please kill yourselves.

deathfrag

Jul 19, 2011
got the incipio NGP case.

do you know how many freaking SGs2 cases I have????

FOUR

This is absolute trash. Who made this case? The cutout for the USB is even smaller and can't accomodate ANY plug. The volume and power buttons are incredibly hard to push. Good job designers. Please kill yourselves.

Why don't you go for Casemate Touch Case. I've been using it since months now & it's an absolute delight. The grip is awesome & you can never go wrong with dual layer protection. It's cost effective too. What else do you want?

Camron708

May 6, 2012
I use the SGP Neo Hybrid along with the Steinheil screen protector, best screen protector I have ever used and the case is pretty slim/low profile. It doesn't offer a ton of protection though, I expect it might last a drop (that is all I am really willing to compromise though).

jantonio23

Jun 11, 2012
Manila
You might also want to try Capdase Alumor Case Jacket:

IMAG0003.jpg

Best case I used so far.

Reactions: frenchiiiiii

ryanmillet

Jan 13, 2011
my fave...

I bought this...

*****amazon.com/SAMSUNG-GALAXY-i9100-Checkered-IMPORTANT/dp/B0052NO4OS/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1343771967&sr=8-4&keywords=i9100+argyle&tag=859351160-20****

CHEAP and works very well... I shared the extras with friends and swapped colors... best purchase ever..good for the cost conscious consumer..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

I'm waiting for my Samsung Galaxy S II to arrive in the mail that I just bought on Ebay for $770 CAD. I was wondering what were the best cases available that won't detract from the phone's, 'sexyness'. Here are a few cases I thought looked nice on Ebay:

Barely There Case:
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...00292&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_2449wt_1115

Leather 'Wallet' Case:
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...58999&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_3824wt_1115

Mesh Case:
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/Samsung-Genuine-...Accessories&hash=item2a119b4aec#ht_4050wt_957

Does anyone know what would be the best case for what I'm looking for? I'm focused on quality and looks rather than the price.

UPDATE: I just read the thread rules that stated "no advertising of any kind". Please note that I am not advertising these products. I am only posting them here for comparative purposes, with no intention to sell any products.

UPDATE 2: I bought the "barely there TOUGH" case. It was a little more expensive than the average case (I think it's going for 30 on ebay as of dec 16) but let me tell you, it is probably the only case you'll ever need for this phone. It feels like my phone is wearing a badass suit while still lookin fresh. Buy this case. You'll love it.

Jamie
    Man o man! Don't buy anymore. My advice, please w/o hard feelings, rather save the money and spend it on a decent english course ;-)

You should stop making fun of others and start contributing to the site. ;-)
    I am considering sweet armor, found some cheap retailers on aliexpress (not sure if they are original or not, gotta buy one to see) but would it affect signal? I have read some posts saying it affects their signal, mostly GPS. But some say it's the aluminium backplate they got that causes the loss, so I wanna find out if getting the bumper alone would affect signal in any way.

One more thing, is the bumper raised above the screen and camera? Don't want them to be scratched on my table top :D

i bought mine from eBay, pretty sure it's not original because it was way cheaper than on their site (90% cheaper haha) but it looks the same, made of aluminium and has a nice build quality.
    it is raised above the screen and camera so don't worry about that.
    the only drawback i see is that it's kind of slippery, i'm used to plastic and silicone cases that stick to the desk and have a lot of friction. this, however, is hard, smooth aluminium so it tends to slide on surfaces and sometimes in my hand. -buy hey, it looks awesome!
    got this case today..

gOXx9.jpg

Sxv71.jpg

its a hard case out of 2 parts basically you slide the top on the phone and then top attaches to bottom part with little clips that are hidden

its 7.99 and has that "soft/quality" feel to it + one free bottom part of any color..

the one in pictures is gray with gray.. here's an ebay link if anyone is interested

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/maximexpress/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

dont think he has any grey ones in stock anymore..
    I m from Viet nam , using Case mate Tough case for 2 weeks now and the phone heat stay only warm as same as no case with charging and web browsing . So i didnt see any differences with case on or without . maybe i didnt play much heavy game then
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone