[Q] Body differences of L36H, C6603 and other variants.

Search This thread

hush66

Apr 6, 2010
hey guys, i am planning to buy a case for my xperia z and i found a pretty good one by Nillkin
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nillkin-Fli...0?pt=PDA_Accessories&var=&hash=item35c465a938
the thing is, that it is listed for the L36H and L36i, so I just want to ask,
will it fit for the C6603? is the body the same for all xperia Zs?

Thanks

and woot, my 200th post :D

Yes, it's the same. The L36x codename was used when rumours of this phone started to surface. It was later changed to C6603/C6602/SO-02E during the official announcement. So they all have the same dimensions.

Akiainavas

Mar 26, 2012
Basingstoke
AFAIK it is the same. I think it's the japanese version, it has IR blaster on the back - and that's probably the only difference ( or a prototype coding ) Wouldn't expect the body to differ - but doesn't hurt to ask the seller.

jigarpatel22

Feb 1, 2013
Pune
Sony Logo Placement

I think Xperia Z SO-02E has SONY logo at bottom.

and international version C6603 as logo at top.

Below is a image of SO-02E.
ukea1BRh.jpg

amilayajr

Jul 29, 2010
RE: LCD/digitizer Xperia Z Compatibility

Are most of the parts the same? I mean I have a Xperia X C6616 and needing to replace the LCD/digitizer. I'm just wondering if the other LCDs/digitizer from different model of Xperia Z are compatible to each other or are they all the same? Can someone clarify this.....
Thanks.

Modise

Feb 28, 2015
Xperia Body types

Hi guys

This may seem like a stupid question. I have recently got into the business of repairing phone screens.
I want to fix a Sony Xperia Z screen, however I do not know how to tell what body type it is (l36h, ect).
I'd like to know how do I tell which is which. I want to order parts but I want to be sure that I am buying the right one.
Please help.

Thanks
Modise