• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] Bricked A310

Search This thread

iGarry

Oct 11, 2015
I am stuck on the boot screen . I installed cyanogen cutom rom on my canvas a311 using twrp recovery and mobile uncle tool and after the rom successfully started i went on to its factory reset and now i am stuck on mobile uncle recovery logo which comes after the micromax logo whenever i start my device . please help :'( :'( :'( i am in big trouble now.

yyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Nov 4, 2015
the same problem arrives ports are available for a few seconds then it vanishes out. pls help. mine is micromax a311. what are the necessary drivers and from where to download it as well as is it necessary to remove battery as my phone tries to reboot into recovery. i had twrp installed which was then on blisspop.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

kindly reply to the issue of mine since am also stuck up in mobile uncle tool logo. kindly reply ASAP

sugarmurali

Jul 11, 2010
Singapore
CPB is not for the phone

Though I've flashed multiple times using the same CPB file and worked all the time with out failure. Post the Custom ROM (MIUI) and using for ~6months. When I was trying to downgrade from CWM v3 to CWM v2.8 for some options available in lower version, the mobile was stuck permanently in "Factory mode" scroll and boot loop issue.

Now I've tried my best to install the required drivers and got hold of the point where YDGP is able to detect but in a second it reaches 98% and shows the "YL-Parames Partition and PhoneInfo Failed.Erro Code:18" with "The CPB is not for the Phone" message.

Mine is A311 and I'm pretty sure the CPB (8297W_I02.cpb) is meant for this phone only. I'm completely stuck to keep my phone in bricked status. Please help urgently.

Thanks in-advance for understanding situation and your prompt response.

Manav_Shah

Aug 17, 2013
Hey, it went well upto last step. Installed drivers and after connecting phone it shows PreLoader USB VCOM(Android) COM3 under ports. Then I configured and started YGDP with CPB file but when I connect the phone, it suddenly disappears from ports list just when the low battery charging logo comes up on phone. And then in YGDP it only continues as Entering download mode..
Dont know what went wrong :confused:
I am thinking that I may have installed many drivers from various files I found on net. Though when I tried updating the driver from Ports list today it said I had the up to date driver installed for the device. So, can you please help with possible cause and soultion.. and one funny thing happened (Dont know if it is of any significance) .. once I tried using the CPB file form my pendrive and after starting YGDP it started showing as a FAT32 device and no contents visible. Only when i restarted system it showed the contents as before. Then I copied CPB from USB to a Local drive but still with same problem.. Entering download mode..

Do you have CWM/TWRP installed?

ameenbsc87

Sep 10, 2016
Micromax A311

i tried flsh rom on micromax a311. i choose the right cpb files..finally cpb failed..what is the error cpb failed...error no:1041

Last edited:

Manav_Shah

Aug 17, 2013
What if USB debugging is not on in the phone

Go to a store and ask for USB 3.0
I hope that works.
Or else if you don't want to buy it, I would suggest to install
" Micromax_A310_TweakedStock_V1_byCMahedra_signed.zip "

It will install itself properly. If no ROM works, this should. Worked in mine. But it would have a volume up button bug. It would lower the volume even if you press volume up button. It works proper in recovery or TRP.

Hope it works. Thank you.

If it worked, please press on thanks button.

Reactions: tushar.phogat

dipuair

Oct 18, 2016
i have flash my canvas natro A311 by using YGDP tool and flashing will be success but after switch on the phone factory mode flicker from bottom to top and after canvas logo phone will be go to continous restart and doesnot work always boot loop plz help me what i do

Andy5.1

Sep 20, 2016
YGDP failing at 98% on my micromax nitro a311.
It shows me this error
21:03:59 CELL0: Software Version: Assembly - <V3.83Beta_140404_06>
21:03:59 CELL0: Cell 0 USB address is: com4
21:03:59 CELL0: Start Download.
21:03:59 CELL0: Download Started...
21:03:59 CELL0: Downloading CPB:
21:03:59 CELL0: Init Connect Arg.
21:03:59 CELL0: Downlaod DA Start.
21:04:03 CELL0: Downlaod DA Success.
21:04:03 CELL0: This CPB for the Phone don't support Check CID.
21:04:03 CELL0: Verify is Partition be Changed.
21:04:03 CELL0: Partition is not Changed.
21:04:03 CELL0: Get Usb Status Success.
21:04:03 CELL0: Read YL-Parames Partition Start.
21:04:04 CELL0: Read YL-Parames Partition Success.
21:04:04 CELL0: Check between YL-Parames Partition and PhoneInfo Start.
21:04:04 CELL0: Check between YL-Parames Partition and PhoneInfo Failed.
21:04:04 CELL0: Check YL-Parames Partition Failed, The CPB is not for the Phone.
21:04:04 CELL0: DisConnect.
21:04:24 CELL0: Total download time elapsed: 0 min : 25 sec
21:04:24 CELL0: Downloading CPB: Failed!

When i Press the power button,only the screen light turns on & nothing happens,cant boot to recovery mode & even boot logo is not appearing.
What should I do?

Pls. Help me

Manav_Shah

Aug 17, 2013
i have flash my canvas natro A311 by using YGDP tool and flashing will be success but after switch on the phone factory mode flicker from bottom to top and after canvas logo phone will be go to continous restart and doesnot work always boot loop plz help me what i do
Flash " Micromax_A310_TweakedStock_V1_byCMahedra_signed.zip " through SD card.
Hope you have a TWRP.
Hope it works.
Press thanks if helped.

Sent from my A311 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

YGDP failing at 98% on my micromax nitro a311.
It shows me this error
21:03:59 CELL0: Software Version: Assembly - <V3.83Beta_140404_06>
21:03:59 CELL0: Cell 0 USB address is: com4
21:03:59 CELL0: Start Download.
21:03:59 CELL0: Download Started...
21:03:59 CELL0: Downloading CPB:
21:03:59 CELL0: Init Connect Arg.
21:03:59 CELL0: Downlaod DA Start.
21:04:03 CELL0: Downlaod DA Success.
21:04:03 CELL0: This CPB for the Phone don't support Check CID.
21:04:03 CELL0: Verify is Partition be Changed.
21:04:03 CELL0: Partition is not Changed.
21:04:03 CELL0: Get Usb Status Success.
21:04:03 CELL0: Read YL-Parames Partition Start.
21:04:04 CELL0: Read YL-Parames Partition Success.
21:04:04 CELL0: Check between YL-Parames Partition and PhoneInfo Start.
21:04:04 CELL0: Check between YL-Parames Partition and PhoneInfo Failed.
21:04:04 CELL0: Check YL-Parames Partition Failed, The CPB is not for the Phone.
21:04:04 CELL0: DisConnect.
21:04:24 CELL0: Total download time elapsed: 0 min : 25 sec
21:04:24 CELL0: Downloading CPB: Failed!

When i Press the power button,only the screen light turns on & nothing happens,cant boot to recovery mode & even boot logo is not appearing.
What should I do?

Pls. Help me
Flash " Micromax_A310_TweakedStock_V1_byCMahedra_signed.zip " through SD card.
Hope you have a TWRP.
Hope it works.
Press thanks if helped.

auraa

Nov 9, 2016
i 've got the same problem in micromax a310 and i tried the same method suggested above. but it didin't get into downloading mode at all. when i connect the phone with data cable aftr configuration , the system does not connect phone. plz help

Manav_Shah

Aug 17, 2013
i 've got the same problem in micromax a310 and i tried the same method suggested above. but it didin't get into downloading mode at all. when i connect the phone with data cable aftr configuration , the system does not connect phone. plz help
Download the a310 tweak stock from the internet and transfer it to your SD card and then flash it. It will surely work.

udayke

Dec 27, 2016
ygdp error

Sir while flashing Tru YGDP after 80% it showed as mobile disconnected and from there on ward when I connect my phone to PC it shows several drives and ask me to format what to do

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yes mate a very easy way is there !

hey Bro,
    I am afraid my A310 phone is bricked now. I had the android L ROM by pintothakur installed on my phone using TWRP touch recovery (Red) before. Today when i tried to install this Xtremevanilla ROM by the Devilashish on my phone (after clearing cache, delvik cache and system) i selected both zip files vanilla and xposed patch and tried to install but it failed. I dont remember the error . Then i tried once again with only Vanilla zip file this time but it failed again.

see all you need is the stock rom .
    and ygdp tool
    and should know how to use it too

here is the stock rom with YGDP tool
    http://www.needrom.com/download/micromax-a311/

1. Get the upgrade driver files;
    2. Power the phone off and connect it to the PC via the data cable of standard configuration; the driver is not installed if it is the first time of upgrade; please install the driver manually, and specify the installation path to the position where the driver is located;
    3. After the upgrade driver is successfully installed, the device driver port can be seen in Device Manager:

4. Configuration of Upgrade Platform
     Flash tool setup must install first
    Click on Next > Next > Next to finish installation

 Flash tool shortcut will available on Desktop
     Once click on above icon , Below error will appear click close the program
    Right click on icon and go to properties
    Go to compatibility > Enable below shown “ Run this program in compatibility mode for :”Select system OS , Ex: window 7 > click on Apply > OK

Now double click on Flash tool icon, below screen will appear, Enter Password: 369

REAL FLASHING

1. CLICK ON CONFIG
    2.you should have unzipped the STOCK ROM.rar by this time now .
    3.select the cpd file you have unzipped
    4.now on the side bar a lot of model numbers are there but select only 8297 w!
    5.click apply
    6.now click start on the main screen
    7.now connect the phone while it is completely off and connected via USB
    8.the phone would be automatically detected and flash would happen
    9.it would go on 1005 complete
    Upgrade Successful

if i helped press thanks
    hey Bro,
    I am afraid my A310 phone is bricked now. I had the android L ROM by pintothakur installed on my phone using TWRP touch recovery (Red) before. Today when i tried to install this Xtremevanilla ROM by the Devilashish on my phone (after clearing cache, delvik cache and system) i selected both zip files vanilla and xposed patch and tried to install but it failed. I dont remember the error . Then i tried once again with only Vanilla zip file this time but it failed again. I think then I made a mistake of restarting the phone (without installing another ROM ) It asked me that my phone didn't seem rooted and if i wanted to install SuperSU . I selected installation of Superuser. And after that the phone restarted but could not get past the micromax logo. I tried pressing Vol down button and power button together to go into recovery mode or pressing Vol+ and power for a fast boot, but notihng worked. and now my phone doesn't go beyond that logo. Is there any chance it happened because of some clash in SuperSu Pro already installed on phone and the one it asked me to install after ROM install failure? And when I connect the phone to desktop it says driver could not be installed and shows a battery charging logo with battery almost showing nil but it doesn't show any charging animation just the static low battery charging logo which remained same even after connecting the phone to desktop for more than 2 hours.

So, is there any way I can get my phone back . Any help from anybody would be really appreciated. And I'm sorry if I'm asking this in a wrong forum. Thanks in advance guys.

I tried installing PDAnet on my system but it failed probably because i could not enable USB debugging on phone. (though as i remember it was enabled when my phone last worked)
    woah !

Oh, that was by mistake..? ;) i thought you sent that coz a311 and a310 might be having same stock ROM. I tried searching for a310 stock already before posting here but i only found some cpb files on a chinese site. Probably on modaco. Though there were many files 035, 036 n something like that. I dont remember. And trying to download from there was a lil frustrating for me. See if you can make any sense out of that. :)
    http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=2252774741&view=share#category/type=0

i guess you got kinda lost there buddy !
    and don't worry i am always there to help
    so here is the ROM CPB file (THE CORRECT ONE THIS TIME)
    :p

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jGzcUYM

this one is shared in chinese so click on the download symbol uptop and select the white box with chinese symbols 837 mb
    and yes use 8297W_I01 as your device when configuring it in YGDP

and it is on devhost so no DOWNLOADING ISSUES!
    Hope it works
    try this !

After flashing A311 Stock on A311 device is not solving proximity sensor bug only. rest of it everything is working.

I have tired with some sites given u and others.
    http://www.needrom.com/wp-content/up...romax-A311.rar ==== Needrom Link

http://www.mediafire.com/download/of...7W_I02.rar==== Mediafire Link.

I believe these two links for Stock A311 so i have flashed these . It shows me Custom id as MICROMAX A311.

I am so confused here and struck.
    http://www.needrom.com/download/micromax-a311/

the links by you were wrong and corrupted try this first
    and if proximity bug still there try this patch via TWRP or CWM
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2C-6Yy6LhcMX2NLTUloUERGOFU/view?usp=sharing

if it still ain't working your sensor might be gone for good !
    What if USB debugging is not on in the phone

Go to a store and ask for USB 3.0
    I hope that works.
    Or else if you don't want to buy it, I would suggest to install
    " Micromax_A310_TweakedStock_V1_byCMahedra_signed.zip "

It will install itself properly. If no ROM works, this should. Worked in mine. But it would have a volume up button bug. It would lower the volume even if you press volume up button. It works proper in recovery or TRP.

Hope it works. Thank you.

If it worked, please press on thanks button.