• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Q] Bricked GTab2 P3110 Please Help

Search This thread

umardoc

Feb 2, 2012
Hi all!
In a process of unroot, I have a bricked GTab2 7".
I can go to Stock (3e) recover and Download Mode.
Attempted 'Install from SD card to flash a stock firmware gives 'Signature Verification Failed' error.
Device is detected by computer as I can see it in Device Manager as 'Samsung Android Phone' and have drivers install by Kies.
In Odin, it shows up as added device but there is no Yellow box - so no flashing is possible.

Any help will be appreciated!:fingers-crossed:

Edit: Please Ignore the post - it was only me - problem solved!

Last edited:

squ89r97

Jan 6, 2012
Hertfordshire, UK
Hi all!
In a process of unroot, I have a bricked GTab2 7".
I can go to Stock (3e) recover and Download Mode.
Attempted 'Install from SD card to flash a stock firmware gives 'Signature Verification Failed' error.
Device is detected by computer as I can see it in Device Manager as 'Samsung Android Phone' and have drivers install by Kies.
In Odin, it shows up as added device but there is no Yellow box - so no flashing is possible.

Any help will be appreciated!:fingers-crossed:

maybe a silly question. but you are in download mode when you are plugging it in to the pc and looking at odin? make sure kies is disabled and not running too.

umardoc

Feb 2, 2012
maybe a silly question. but you are in download mode when you are plugging it in to the pc and looking at odin? make sure kies is disabled and not running too.

No question is a silly question! :laugh:

Ofcourse, I plug in to Odin in Download Mode. It shows as added and port number appears but big box doesn't turn to yellow which shows it as ready for flash.

Last edited:
Y

yokio7

Flash the recovery.. By rom manager , u can find it in play store and its for free
Envoyé depuis mon GT-P3100 avec Tapatalk