[Q] Bricked phone or Screen Problem?

Search This thread

silentvisitor

Mar 15, 2012
I don't remember where but I read somewhere that no company can refuse warranty due to device being rooted.
And you can argue with them (or send notice) that Rooting can't destroy LCD (I would ask them to show me and I'll pay the cost of the LCD).

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Install stock rom via odin then root it again then install traingel away to rest counter then remove root

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    when you reboot, can you see those white words(galaxy note 2 etc.)? if you cant see those, i am sorry, but it is going to be a screen problem.
    you rooted it, but it doesnt matter because they wont be doing anything with your system. they will just change the LCD, so no need to unroot it.
    Enter recovery and do a factory reset.

Fixed? Good
    Not fixed? Re-flash rom

Fixed now? Good
    Can't enter Recovery? Enter download mode, flash Stock ROM through ODIN

Fixed now? Good
    Can't enter Download? I can't help with this one :p
    Ohh sorry but if ur screen not even getting on in boot screen like Madness1414 said no way to unroot untill u fix ur screen

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    If your screen is dead, they can't check if the phone is rooted until they fix the screen

Even if they fix the screen, they will most likely be too lazy to check if its rooted.

I once completely destroyed my partitions on my old galaxy by entering a Motorola command in Terminal, + it was rooted

I got my money back :D