[Q] bypass code lockscreen

Search This thread

holm94

Mar 5, 2011
Hi,

I wonder if there is any way to bypass the lockscreen when it has a numeric security. It is not a pattern and it wont let me log in with google to unlock it. Im Jellytime (JB) R28. Just to be clear, I dont want to factoryreset since i have alot of data i dont want to lose.

This is what i´ve tried already:

-upgrade to a newer version in hope to get the screenlock to disappear. Didn´t work.
-downgrade to a older version - ll - . Didn´t work.
-install widget locker via recovery in hope to get the menu to chose which lockscreen i want to use. Apparently I have open widget locker to choose it, which I´m not able to cus' i cant unlock the phone.
-restore an older backup i have and then advance restore data from the backup of the current version. Unfortunately the code-lock came with the restore.

If it is possible to create a rom-upgrade that dont support code security lockscreen and then i install the upgrade, maybe the code-lock will disappear then.

Anyone have any ideas?

sorry for bad english...

jorobochi

Apr 26, 2009
na selo pri baba
try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1409304

Hi,

I wonder if there is any way to bypass the lockscreen when it has a numeric security. It is not a pattern and it wont let me log in with google to unlock it. Im Jellytime (JB) R28. Just to be clear, I dont want to factoryreset since i have alot of data i dont want to lose.

This is what i´ve tried already:

-upgrade to a newer version in hope to get the screenlock to disappear. Didn´t work.
-downgrade to a older version - ll - . Didn´t work.
-install widget locker via recovery in hope to get the menu to chose which lockscreen i want to use. Apparently I have open widget locker to choose it, which I´m not able to cus' i cant unlock the phone.
-restore an older backup i have and then advance restore data from the backup of the current version. Unfortunately the code-lock came with the restore.

If it is possible to create a rom-upgrade that dont support code security lockscreen and then i install the upgrade, maybe the code-lock will disappear then.

Anyone have any ideas?

sorry for bad english...