[Q] bypass code lockscreen

Search This thread

holm94

Mar 5, 2011
Hi,

I wonder if there is any way to bypass the lockscreen when it has a numeric security. It is not a pattern and it wont let me log in with google to unlock it. Im Jellytime (JB) R28. Just to be clear, I dont want to factoryreset since i have alot of data i dont want to lose.

This is what i´ve tried already:

-upgrade to a newer version in hope to get the screenlock to disappear. Didn´t work.
-downgrade to a older version - ll - . Didn´t work.
-install widget locker via recovery in hope to get the menu to chose which lockscreen i want to use. Apparently I have open widget locker to choose it, which I´m not able to cus' i cant unlock the phone.
-restore an older backup i have and then advance restore data from the backup of the current version. Unfortunately the code-lock came with the restore.

If it is possible to create a rom-upgrade that dont support code security lockscreen and then i install the upgrade, maybe the code-lock will disappear then.

Anyone have any ideas?

sorry for bad english...

jorobochi

Apr 26, 2009
na selo pri baba
try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1409304

Hi,

I wonder if there is any way to bypass the lockscreen when it has a numeric security. It is not a pattern and it wont let me log in with google to unlock it. Im Jellytime (JB) R28. Just to be clear, I dont want to factoryreset since i have alot of data i dont want to lose.

This is what i´ve tried already:

-upgrade to a newer version in hope to get the screenlock to disappear. Didn´t work.
-downgrade to a older version - ll - . Didn´t work.
-install widget locker via recovery in hope to get the menu to chose which lockscreen i want to use. Apparently I have open widget locker to choose it, which I´m not able to cus' i cant unlock the phone.
-restore an older backup i have and then advance restore data from the backup of the current version. Unfortunately the code-lock came with the restore.

If it is possible to create a rom-upgrade that dont support code security lockscreen and then i install the upgrade, maybe the code-lock will disappear then.

Anyone have any ideas?

sorry for bad english...

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone