• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] Camera Bug

Search This thread

citricube

Apr 27, 2012
Hello XDA,

Back when Ice Cream Sandwich leaked for the A100 I eagerly updated my tablet to ICS. Since then whenever I use my camera It works a quarter of the time it generally flickers green and when I take a picture a green image is saved. Does anyone out there know how to recover the tablet or repair this issue? If all else fails I'm going to be stuck shipping it in for repairs.

Sincerely,
Cube

zleto

Feb 20, 2012
Which version you have ?!?
Download version 1.014 may be you use some earlier version.In 1.014 this problem is solved.
Install it like normal update.zip on external sdcard ... etc if you don't have unlocked bootloader.
If your bootloader is unlocked don't do that! Not in this way.

citricube

Apr 27, 2012
Sorry about the delay

Extremely delayed but It wasn't a software issue I believe. Sent it into the Acer Service Center they replaced the rear camera and the issue went away. Just the other day though my tablet decided not to boot after I used the reset button. I'm really tempted to save up and get that new google tablet. I'm losing my faith in Acer products.

Which version you have ?!?
Download version 1.014 may be you use some earlier version.In 1.014 this problem is solved.
Install it like normal update.zip on external sdcard ... etc if you don't have unlocked bootloader.
If your bootloader is unlocked don't do that! Not in this way.