[Q] can anyone help me out plz

Search This thread

cocker92

Aug 13, 2010
hi all, plz take it steady!
iv a htc desire, iv used revoke in the past and had a custom rom installed which i was happy with. recently i had a problem, to cut the story short i wiped the memory card of all its contents, including any backups.
the phone itself is always telling me its low on memory altho i dont have alot installed at all.
i have leedriod 3.0 installed at the moment but yet again, i get low space warnings and what is on the phone is on the memory card using app2sd.

basically i just want the memory back to its max available and the standard rom reinstalled, but where do i get it from, iv looked on the thread and i was unsure which one to download.
baseband is 32.48.00.32u 5.11.05.14

i dont believe i have a backup of the original

any help and steps would be gratefull

cocker92

Lennyz1988

May 15, 2009
Amsterdam
If you say you don't have a lot installed, then are you sure app2sd is working? Also before flashing Leedroid did you do a full wipe of your phone?

cocker92

Aug 13, 2010
hi thanx for the reply, yes im sure app2 sd is working, any app i have installed is on the sd card yet available space on the phone itself is14.88 mb.
as for the question regarding did i do a full wipe before leedriod was installed...i dont really know if i did a full wipe or not. i just need some help to get as much space as possible back and the standard rom reinstalled if thats possible

TheGhost1233

Apr 23, 2010
You need a ext partition on the sd card to get the "real" a2sd working. If you don't want to make one flash a noa2sd rom.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App

cocker92

Aug 13, 2010
hmm, so u r saying i need to make a new partition on my sd card to get app2sd to work properly?

as u can tell im lost with this lol, sorry