• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] Can I flash efs backup with ODIN?

Search This thread

domini99

Jan 9, 2012
Maasbracht
www.goglogo.com
domini99, tried already to do that. Without success

---

domcale, the app "Galaxy Ace Unlock" made a backup of /dev/block/stl5 (called "stl5.rfs") which I found on memory card.
If I can't boot up in system/CWM/Recovery and I can enter in Download Mode, what this means? :(

Mmmh. But are you sure kies is installed and kies usb drivers?

Check that and reinstall all kies junk, then try again.

If it wont help i gues there is something else broken than your android os.

Sent from my sending thing...

domcale

May 27, 2012
Maybe some hardware part got damaged by flashing Ace stuff. If you flash stock rom through Odin it should work!
It's like on iPhone unlocking that includes baseband upgrade/downgrade - people are frying their baseband chips even doing everything right, not just faults.

snow

Oct 14, 2010
www.mozilla.ro
Maybe some hardware part got damaged by flashing Ace stuff. If you flash stock rom through Odin it should work!
It's like on iPhone unlocking that includes baseband upgrade/downgrade - people are frying their baseband chips even doing everything right, not just faults.

I repeat:
1) The app is working even on Galaxy Mini (check on forums!; but there's a risk of bricking, not only for Galaxy Mini users!).
2) Stock ROM from Orange Romania cannot be found on the internet... :(

domcale

May 27, 2012
I repeat:
1) The app is working even on Galaxy Mini (check on forums!; but there's a risk of bricking, not only for Galaxy Mini users!).
2) Stock ROM from Orange Romania cannot be found on the internet... :(
If you have warranty, take it to service. If not, try to flash stock rom for your region, it doesn't have to be Orange branded, it just has to be for Romania.

domcale

May 27, 2012
Well, a computer won't post if something is wrong with it, so it's the same case here - something got damaged unfortunately.

RinaSamad

Sep 10, 2014
"not registered on network"

/efs backup can help you only when your IMEI gets corrupted and you don't have gsm network. That means you can boot Android, but you will have problems with baseband.
You have another type of problem, right now efs can't help you, you must boot into system first.

hi there please help me.. my phone is "not registered on network" but i have strong carrier signal bar and bluetooth is not working. I only have wifi working fine. i don't have efs backup..and i did flash whatever i can think of to revived my brick phone including pit flash that cause re-partition via Odin . This is my current n7100.
What should i do next...thank you in advance

Model : GT-N7100
Android Ver: . 4.4.2
Baseband ver: N7100DEDEMJ9
Kernel ver : 3.0.31-1280411
[email protected] # 1
Wed Apr 9 02:47:01 KST 2014
Build No KOT49H.N7100XXUFND3
Imei 0049**********

edit

Last edited: