[Q] Can someone help me by making apk's flashable?

Search This thread

bradman117

Jan 20, 2011
Idaho, Rexburg
Can someone help me by making apk's flash able?! I don't know how to do this but would make it easier for people to install system apps by flashing them rather than doing it manually.. If anyone can help plz PM me and hit me up! would greatly appreciate it! :D

koriotto

Sep 16, 2009
Monterrey
Hmm... Well i dont see how thats easier than adding them manually with root.explorer but... Anyways open the rom zip and search for tue "app" folder add the.apks there and when you flash the rom they will be "flashed" also...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA

scott.hart.bti

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 19, 2012
Reading
Can someone help me by making apk's flash able?! I don't know how to do this but would make it easier for people to install system apps by flashing them rather than doing it manually.. If anyone can help plz PM me and hit me up! would greatly appreciate it! :D

You would need to create a folder and within that folder create 2 more folders... one called app and the other called meta-inf... paste the app you want to flash within the app folder and you need to create an updater-script in the meta-inf - com - google - android folder that will correctly specify what to install and where to install it... If you want i can teach you how to do this later... just shot me a pm.

Is kind of a pain in the ass, but its what you need to do in order to make it a flashable zip

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You would need to create a folder and within that folder create 2 more folders... one called app and the other called meta-inf... paste the app you want to flash within the app folder and you need to create an updater-script in the meta-inf - com - google - android folder that will correctly specify what to install and where to install it... If you want i can teach you how to do this later... just shot me a pm.

Is kind of a pain in the ass, but its what you need to do in order to make it a flashable zip
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone