• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] Can someone recommend me a black startup screen?

Search This thread

heavencanwait

Dec 10, 2009
Sofia
Well the whole story is as follows.
Is there a kernel or something to flash that will make the first screen black? I am talking about the screen where it says HTC Quietly brilliant. On my current galaxy this is the screen where the kernel name is shown. Is there something similar for the Sensation?
A way to bypass the white background and show just black will also do. I just want not to have the white background just after powering up the phone.

rzr86

May 21, 2012
Nafpaktos
Well the whole story is as follows.
Is there a kernel or something to flash that will make the first screen black? I am talking about the screen where it says HTC Quietly brilliant. On my current galaxy this is the screen where the kernel name is shown. Is there something similar for the Sensation?
A way to bypass the white background and show just black will also do. I just want not to have the white background just after powering up the phone.

if you mean the splash screen i think you can't remove it at all
but maybe i am mistaken too
i never seen someone to mention that he removed the splash screen completely

Last edited:

ganeshp

Mar 15, 2012
Hyderabad
you can change boot flash screen , boot animation and down animation check in themes and apps section..there are different boot animations along with instructions on flashing it and so is for splash screen

Reactions: heavencanwait

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    you can change boot flash screen , boot animation and down animation check in themes and apps section..there are different boot animations along with instructions on flashing it and so is for splash screen