[Q] Can we root lenovo S60 with this

Search This thread

glennski_0104

Jan 28, 2013
Makati
Hi all,

as this device is fairly new, did anyone tried rooting with this?

I'm about to get that device and only thing stopping me is that there is no threads about it concerning root.

same here sir....anyone knows how to root lenovo S60-a...i tried to root it the same way as lenovo A6000 but its not working...adb says that remote is locked....help plssss...thanks

Last edited:

nkour

Jun 21, 2015
Hoow to go back to KitKat cause at least in lollipop hands free volume is too loud and volume up down does not affect the actual volume and my ears hurt..
Anyone knows if this could be a sw bug and how to fix it? Is this happening ulin kk too?

paruhang005

Nov 25, 2015
need help

I got lenovo s60-a with android 4.4.4 and I have rooted it using king root but now I want to upgrade it to 5.0 going through device sw updater ,what if the device is updated it remains rooted or ........and I have searched many ways of rooting 5.0 and didn't found so little disappointed that I can't root on 5.0:confused:

Zeko Ronaldo

Oct 10, 2015
As the same. This phone I easily rooted it when it was kitkat by kingo root but, after upgrade to lollipop their is no damn way to root it until now I tried a lot but failed. ..

labo_2000

Apr 21, 2015
Keep your Kitkat on S60-a

I got lenovo s60-a with android 4.4.4 and I have rooted it using king root but now I want to upgrade it to 5.0 going through device sw updater ,what if the device is updated it remains rooted or ........and I have searched many ways of rooting 5.0 and didn't found so little disappointed that I can't root on 5.0:confused:

Hi,
It's better to keep your Kitkat version. It's quicker and more stable than the 5.0
I have 5.0 and I dont like it. Besides I lost many features that we find in the 4.4, like the wallpaper widget from the edge of the screen.

viewlife

Apr 20, 2015

viewlife

Apr 20, 2015
Now that I root lollipop, can I install xposed, or I have to install custom recovery first like TWRP?

And also how to find what version of all this I must to install?
Thanks in advance

Στάλθηκε από το GT-S7580 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

diretouch

Nov 2, 2015
About Flash firm with Lenovo Downloader V1.0.2

Hi there.
I have mine S60 and wanted to sell it but i have had problems with the signal. Have put new antenna but i still have problems and want to eliminate software as "the bad guy"
I did everything as in the flasing notes but the software won`t turn flashing the device.
I see in device manager :
https://ibb.co/fnDEpz

thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone