[Q] Cant connect to adb/ usb

Search This thread
Dec 21, 2013
Puyallup
Hello pretty nooby ;however, im stuck i recently wanted to try an older cm10.2 rom from the unstable newer ones and decided to go back to cm11 and i decided to reformat my data leaving me emptiness. I am now stuck with not being able to coneect to a device or external storage i can charge though. so please help any solution? im pretty sure i didnt enable mtp and put on debugging... Thx in advance
Edit: this phone doesnt support otg how may i cant connect adb it says waiting for device when i try to flash twrp

Last edited:
Hello pretty nooby ;however, im stuck i recently wanted to try an older cm10.2 rom from the unstable newer ones and decided to go back to cm11 and i decided to reformat my data leaving me emptiness. I am now stuck with not being able to coneect to a device or external storage i can charge though. so please help any solution? im pretty sure i didnt enable mtp and put on debugging... Thx in advance
1. Did you have ADB and fastboot drivers installed?
2. Did you enable USB Debugging?
3. Use USB cable that came with your phone.

Reactions: fizzlemcdizzle

CtrlAltDelIrl

Mar 7, 2012
I don't know why my device won't be recognized I heard it might be a kernal from another thread with a similar situation.

Man you really don't have a clue do you!!

Why in hell would you need OTG to flash a rom? Do you even know what OTG is?

Stop ignoring people that give you the solution too. It's really bad manners.

So download the stock rom and flash it.

You should spend a day reading up first before you damage the phone permanently.

Reactions: luqman98
Dec 21, 2013
Puyallup
Sorry if not being clear I have been listening my phone has a hardware issue and I'm not to much of a noob have tried each comment. I'm not to nooby but I have downloaded the drivers my device is not being recognized correctly I have a hazardous icon in device manager on my android phone lg ls970. My phone does not support otg I'm trying to install .zips through a flash drive and otg cable. I'm sorry if waisting peoples time with my apparently nooby question. Please c correct me if I'm wrong thanks for the support.

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2013
Puyallup
Let me be clearer I'm sorry for not spelling it out well enough. I have installed drivers many times I have installed the driver however my phone is not being recognized correctly I have uninstalled and tried again. Otg which I looked it up pretty handy in these situations, doesn't work for this phone (due to outputting)I had a cm10.2 kernal which may have had something do do with this. I have come to believe that its a hardware problem with the female port I will try again on another computer tomorrow and see.

What I want to know is why it still recognizes something and if its fixable?

Thx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1. Did you have ADB and fastboot drivers installed?
    2. Did you enable USB Debugging?
    3. Use USB cable that came with your phone.
    I don't know why my device won't be recognized I heard it might be a kernal from another thread with a similar situation.

Man you really don't have a clue do you!!

Why in hell would you need OTG to flash a rom? Do you even know what OTG is?

Stop ignoring people that give you the solution too. It's really bad manners.

So download the stock rom and flash it.

You should spend a day reading up first before you damage the phone permanently.