[Q] Case request!

Search This thread

cmendonc2

Aug 29, 2011
Does anyone know of a rugged case on amazon for the zf2 that still keeps the curve of the device and doesn't have an ugly belt clip or kick stand? I'm hoping more case options will become available as time goes on.

Sammaul

Aug 16, 2014
The nilkin tpu case is ok...it will provide basic protection, and follows the contours as well. Also has covers for the ports. It won't handle some drops very well I don't think, but I am using it until the more rugged case I ordered arrives. That case does have a stand. It will be a little while before more options appear.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ..._re=zenfone_2_case-_-9SIA6N43381790-_-Product

This may suit your needs.

Reactions: cmendonc2

cmendonc2

Aug 29, 2011
Define "rugged".

The Amzer TPU case is decent as far as basic protection goes. It follows the contour of the back very well.

The nilkin tpu case is ok...it will provide basic protection, and follows the contours as well. Also has covers for the ports. It won't handle some drops very well I don't think, but I am using it until the more rugged case I ordered arrives. That case does have a stand. It will be a little while before more options appear.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ..._re=zenfone_2_case-_-9SIA6N43381790-_-Product

Thanks for the suggestions. I need a case that will protect the phone from drops (it happens a lot around me a lot :D ). I guess the Amzer will work for now, but hopefully something thicker will appear.

I like that the volume buttons are covered on the nillikan one though. It should make them easier to press through a case.

Last edited:

thedisturbedone

Nov 5, 2011
Bought a nilkin frosted shield black case on eBay. It was dirt cheap and I was skeptical until it arrived. But it turned out to be excellent! With an inclusive screen protector. I love the way it feels. Have a similar one on my Z3.

Attachments

• IMG-20150603-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20150603-WA0002.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 295

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Define "rugged".

The Amzer TPU case is decent as far as basic protection goes. It follows the contour of the back very well.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone