[Q] Charger, computer not detected mobile and restart

Search This thread

rockakhtar

Feb 17, 2012
delhi
Charger and computer not detected mobile and not restart even

I was on jelly bean MIUI and my battery got off but when plugged the charger to charge the mobile ,it gave only red light which turned on and off and after when I connected to the computer though data cable neither computer detected noor SUR LT detected it and mobile not restart even I tried all variant mobile didn't go to the downloading mode ..I pressed all variants home plus volume up and down together or up button,

So guys I need you help, what could this problem for and what I do to get rid of this problem … SUL is not detecting it ..what I do ??
Help please

Last edited:

Clervin

Dec 26, 2011
remove the battery

just remove the battery, connect it to the computer and check if the SUT LR can detect your unit.

if the status is phone connected, then you can flash a ROM (i would recommend RC3)

it worked on my unit.

Good luck :good:

Reactions: rockakhtar

faizan81

Nov 5, 2013
GUMLA
Charger and computer not detected mobile and not restart even

I was on jelly bean MIUI and my battery got off but when plugged the charger to charge the mobile ,it gave only red light which turned on and off and after when I connected to the computer though data cable neither computer detected noor SUR LT detected it and mobile not restart even I tried all variant mobile didn't go to the downloading mode ..I pressed all variants home plus volume up and down together or up button,

So guys I need you help, what could this problem for and what I do to get rid of this problem … SUL is not detecting it ..what I do ??
Help please

i'm facing almost same problem when i plugged in my charger, displaying red light on battery icon in screen , but when i removed back cover of my mi 410, charging is started . what is the real problem , plz shought out my problem

faizan81

Nov 5, 2013
GUMLA
charging problem

hello friends ,
pls help me.....! i faced charging problem in my spice mi 410 , my phone gets charging nicely when i removed its back cover ,but as i attach back cover into phone , phone battery goes drain and simultaneously shows red battery icon in display screen. my full charged battery drains completely in this way within 1 minute , but again when removed back cover battery shows charged & runs in its usual course.
pls suggest me is it hardware problem or what? is there any way to shotout this issue ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Battery is dead charge your x6 with power socket.
    Just try it.
    Don't use computer for charging.
    If nothing works out then its time to replace the battery

Sent from my Huawei X6 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    remove the battery

just remove the battery, connect it to the computer and check if the SUT LR can detect your unit.

if the status is phone connected, then you can flash a ROM (i would recommend RC3)

it worked on my unit.

Good luck :good:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone