[Q] Cherry Mobile One proximity sensor bug?

Search This thread

lazydreamr

Mar 31, 2012
Quezon City
Hi, I recently bought a Cherry Mobile One here in n Phils. and I noticed that when I answer calls while adaptive brightness is turned on, my screen turns off even after calls. I ended up resetting it to factory settings via recovery.

Is there a fix to this? Does anyone experience this also?

apatal

Feb 27, 2012
Manila
Hi, I recently bought a Cherry Mobile One here in n Phils. and I noticed that when I answer calls while adaptive brightness is turned on, my screen turns off even after calls. I ended up resetting it to factory settings via recovery.

Never had any problems with my CM One during calls. Then again, I keep adaptive brightness disabled. I'll try and replicate next time I need to make a call and let you know.

kvncyb

Apr 8, 2015

I have the same experience, not even on calls. When I turn on adaptive brightness and the environment is bright the screen turns off and won't turn on but the touch screen still works. Was able to turn it off even if the screen is off. Please confirm if others also encountered this.