• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] CM 11 Cyanogenmod Xperia U

Search This thread

Kobalto07

Nov 17, 2013
there is a build on his site if u try to find it out and its build date is 26/12/12

already happens man, I've seen before,the release that you see has not been announced by maclaw, that means you have see a privately post on websites, and for some reason (a bug) in some countries you can see the l private post in the web of maclaw.

for example, I can not see the post that you see. :/

Dasaviour_official

Jan 2, 2014
New Delhi
dasaviour.blogspot.in
Fc after flashing gapps

When I installed CM-11-20131226 everything was working fine and i felt the lack of Google apps so i flashed gapps but each time i flash gapps package everything force closes, the launcher, google keyboard, almost everything...

It worked!! I flashed a different version of gapps instead ....

Last edited:

coolnag1

Apr 2, 2013
hyderabad
xperia u!! cm11

is there a way to fix illumination bar for gallery and walkman app ...? curruntly i am using cm11 20131226..... and illumination bar is working on notifications(single color) i.e white :)

Dasaviour_official

Jan 2, 2014
New Delhi
dasaviour.blogspot.in
is there a way to fix illumination bar for gallery and walkman app ...? curruntly i am using cm11 20131226..... and illumination bar is working on notifications(single color) i.e white :)

Download the attachment and extract it.
Place the "lights.montblanc.so" file in the directory system/lib/hw and change the permissions to -rw-r-r- and reboot.
Now install both the apps and activate illumination bar in the accessibility menu.
you will still get the same white color for the theme but you can have different colors for the notifications... :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Back to a stable RoM

xperia U cm 11 , December 1st built -
    already knew that Bluetooth and WiFi not working
    but now google apps like gmail , google keyboard , google music and even the new dialer are Force closing and are not to rely upon ..

Guys I had been testing the December 1st build and I couldn't get to grips with the kind of bugs it kept coming up with each passing day... Agreed it is unstable (Understatement). But the Devs are working their asses off for a stable build going through Logcats. I am not sure when you can expect the next build for 4.4 as all of the devs are having issues getting it to XU. Chameleon 4.4 was also being ported from Sola but the project has gone off the rail. So till then i can only ask you to be patient and if you need an everyday working XU then shift to any of the Lower Roms. Personally i have been using the CM 10 Linaro Limited Edition JB. :p