[Q] CM7

Search This thread

CrazeXDA

May 2, 2013
Davao City
Guys good day. Newbie here. I just successfully flashed the official cm7 for ace from the official cm website. (Using it right now :) ).
But still i have a question:
Why is the default launcher (adw) has a laggy/not smooth app drawer? Man! HOW DO I MAKE IT FAST!?

nix01

Aug 9, 2012
Mumbai
Guys good day. Newbie here. I just successfully flashed the official cm7 for ace from the official cm website. (Using it right now :) ).
Why is the default launcher (adw) has a laggy/not smooth app drawer? Man! HOW DO I MAKE IT FAST!?

Use Holo launcher... Its quite fast and less laggy.

Reactions: CrazeXDA

nix01

Aug 9, 2012
Mumbai
I cant download holo launcher because theres no google play and theres no option in accounts and sync to add a google account!

flash this via CWM and then login with your gmail account..you'll be able to see Google play.

Attachments

• gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: CrazeXDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Use Holo launcher... Its quite fast and less laggy.
    I cant download holo launcher because theres no google play and theres no option in accounts and sync to add a google account!

flash this via CWM and then login with your gmail account..you'll be able to see Google play.