[Q] CM9 and TW simple flashing

Search This thread

rock_80

Sep 15, 2008
Is there currently a simple safe TW rom out there that I can use CWM to flash between it and CM9 nightlies, I really need MHL support occassionally and need would really love to just restore a TW or CM9 nandroid without a bunch of hoops when I need the functionality.

sotiris20

Dec 9, 2009
Patras
Is there currently a simple safe TW rom out there that I can use CWM to flash between it and CM9 nightlies, I really need MHL support occassionally and need would really love to just restore a TW or CM9 nandroid without a bunch of hoops when I need the functionality.

Every TW Rom is safe if you flash it correctly and make a backup of it. Use abyss 4.2 kernel between flashes and every time you restore your backup. Not when you make the backup.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

rock_80

Sep 15, 2008
Anyone have an update to this ? Would really like to be able to have a simple no-brainer flash restore between a TW rom and CM10, are there any safe roms to flash between yeat without using abyss in between ?

SpyderTracks

Jan 13, 2007
London
You can flash any stock gb over cm9 but will have to wipe. You can then flash cm9 back over gb also without the need for an alternative kernel. Is that what you mean?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

jeetu1981

Jun 14, 2009
New Delhi