• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Q] Cradle Charger + leather case + Extra battery

Search This thread

cduncan1

Mar 20, 2006
Swindon
not too good

I have two of these. One for home and one for the office.
The batteries are about the same amount of charge as the official ones.
The stands are robust.
But I can't get the data confection from my pc to work, if it goes through the stand. This connector only seems to charge the phone, which is a shame.
Also the curly cable that connects to the mini usb socket on top, has just failed on my works one.
It says power is plugged in, but fails to charge the phone now, then though the phone says it is being charged.
And the phone cases are tight, but I guess that would ease off with use.
I already had a case, and only use these cases for carrying the spare batteries in.

all in all, you get what you pay for.

I wiil look for a different design, to grimace my broken works one.
Thanks
Chris.D

droilfade

Dec 14, 2010
Canada
I have two of these. One for home and one for the office.
The batteries are about the same amount of charge as the official ones.
The stands are robust.
But I can't get the data confection from my pc to work, if it goes through the stand. This connector only seems to charge the phone, which is a shame.
Also the curly cable that connects to the mini usb socket on top, has just failed on my works one.
It says power is plugged in, but fails to charge the phone now, then though the phone says it is being charged.
And the phone cases are tight, but I guess that would ease off with use.
I already had a case, and only use these cases for carrying the spare batteries in.

all in all, you get what you pay for.

I wiil look for a different design, to grimace my broken works one.
Thanks
Chris.D

Thanks for the feedback Chris. I mainly wanted a extra batt charger...so that I can flash more :D Apart from being the same charge as the stock..have you had any problems with the battery?