[Q] Deodexed XE C1505 11.3.A.2.23 Firmware

Search This thread

DanielFlorin

Nov 3, 2013
Bucharest RO
rodevelopers.blogspot.ro
Not everyone wants to use Termin Rom ... it would be good to have and to 11.3.A.2.23 Deodex :)
@MatsPunt give me the instructions and try to do deodex for 11.3.A.2.23 :)
Edit :
Try Universal Deodexer - V4 ... well they look in CMD?
At Framework how do Deodex?

Capture.jpg

Last edited:

MatsPunt

Sep 15, 2013
Batcave
Not everyone wants to use Termin Rom ... it would be good to have and to 11.3.A.2.23 Deodex :)
Edit :

View attachment 2651489

I am at my phone right now(at a friends place) so I don't want to type detailed instructions.

But should I give you instructions or should I create it myself? You tell!

Mats

Sent from my Xperia E dual using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Grimlock007

Jan 25, 2014
Cybertron
I am at my phone right now(at a friends place) so I don't want to type detailed instructions.

But should I give you instructions or should I create it myself? You tell!

Mats

create a thread...so disscussion can be done on that topic
or just upload the thing yourself .... there's nothing that great in it anyways

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Edit :

View attachment 2651489
just remove the tweaks from termin which matspunt added and 2.23 deodexed ready....
what do you guys like so much about stock 2.23 anyways?.... if you want to develop with it then okay but to use as daily driver rom? no way... cm10 or ics is better...

MatsPunt

Sep 15, 2013
Batcave
Never mind guys, it was no trouble: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6-n6J0wUrhtUFRmR0ItNDRKSkE/edit?usp=sharing

If you are on stock, simply follow these steps:

1. Place the .zip on your phone's SD card
2. Boot into recovery(CWM/TWRP).
3. Wipe data(hard reset).
4. Go to ''mounts and storage'' and format system.
5. Mount system.
6. Flash the .zip.
7. Boot into your new deodexed firmware ;)

If you come from CM10, flash the 11.3.A.2.23.ftf first.

Oh yeah, it's also pre-rooted ;). Saves you the hassle and horror of doing it yourself.

I hope this is of any help!

Mats

Reactions: DbXxX
A

Azene

Never mind guys, it was no trouble: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6-n6J0wUrhtUFRmR0ItNDRKSkE/edit?usp=sharing

5. Mount system.
6. Flash the .zip.

Oh yeah, it's also pre-rooted ;). Saves you the hassle and horror of doing it yourself.

Mats
thanks mats
i will try flash it :D
but im still in locked bootloader :(

A

Azene

Aah. I will post a solution for that later, when I get home in 2 hours or something (we will be using ADB)

Mats

Mats !!
i had unlock my bootloader and then bootloop
after that i flashed my C1505 and it back to normal
now, i want to install cwm ?
how to install it ?

Last edited:

MatsPunt

Sep 15, 2013
Batcave
Hi i am new in this, could you pleas tell me how to put the deodex files on my phone? my bootloader is locked :/
Thx

Hi, sure, no problem.

Requirements:

-A rooted phone with Busybox installed and USB Debugging in developer options enabled.
-A WIndows PC.
-ADB Push Tool(here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6-n6J0wUrhtenZ4eHdFNDVyelk/edit?usp=sharing)
-The deodexed files(here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6-n6J0wUrhtUFRmR0ItNDRKSkE/edit?usp=sharing)

1. Make a back-up! This should work, but is still a bit risky. Make sure you back-up all of your important stuff.
2. Extract the folder in ADB_Pushtool.zip to your C drive.
3.. Extract the files in the system>app folder from the flashable deodexed zip to C:/ADB_Pushtool/app. Do the same thing with the framework files.
4. Make sure your phone had USB Debugging enabled and connect it to your PC.
5. Open Menu.bat in C:/ADB_Pushtool.
6. Press ''1'' and then hit enter.
7. Wait for the process to complete.
8. Restart your phone and check your system folder with a file manager to see if all the .odex files were removed. If not, remove the remaining ones using root.
9. Enjoy!

DbXxX

Apr 27, 2014
Mexico City
Hi, sure, no problem.

Requirements:

-A rooted phone with Busybox installed and USB Debugging in developer options enabled.
-A WIndows PC.
-ADB Push Tool
-The deodexed files

1. Make a back-up! This should work, but is still a bit risky. Make sure you back-up all of your important stuff.
2. Extract the folder in ADB_Pushtool.zip to your C drive.
3.. Extract the files in the system>app folder from the flashable deodexed zip to C:/ADB_Pushtool/app. Do the same thing with the framework files.
4. Make sure your phone had USB Debugging enabled and connect it to your PC.
5. Open Menu.bat in C:/ADB_Pushtool.
6. Press ''1'' and then hit enter.
7. Wait for the process to complete.
8. Restart your phone and check your system folder with a file manager to see if all the .odex files were removed. If not, remove the remaining ones using root.
9. Enjoy!

Hi, thnx i made the steps but it is stuck on this :/ can i turn off my phone?

MatsPunt

Sep 15, 2013
Batcave
Hi, thnx i made the steps but it is stuck on this :/ can i turn off my phone?

That's weird!

Yes you can, but I'm not sure it will work. There is a big chance you will enter a bootloop...

I assume you have already rebooted, since your last post was 14 hours. IF you are in a bootloop, flash the stock .ftf and restore your back-up.

Do you have busybox installed?

Anyway, as I said, this method is not guaranteed to work. Your phones system gets replaced while the phone is on...

Better would be to unlock the bootloader(or does your status say: no?), and flash the file or a custom ROM. Much saver and faster.

Let me know what happens/happened!

Sent from my C1505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

DbXxX

Apr 27, 2014
Mexico City
That's weird!

Yes you can, but I'm not sure it will work. There is a big chance you will enter a bootloop...

I assume you have already rebooted, since your last post was 14 hours. IF you are in a bootloop, flash the stock .ftf and restore your back-up.

Do you have busybox installed?

Anyway, as I said, this method is not guaranteed to work. Your phones system gets replaced while the phone is on...

Better would be to unlock the bootloader(or does your status say: no?), and flash the file or a custom ROM. Much saver and faster.

Let me know what happens/happened!

Like you say my phone enter in a bootloop, i flash it and tray deodex once again and it is works!!!
But i made it 3 more times because i tray to put some MODS and it enter again in bootloop :p
Could you pleas tell me some SystemUI's, lockscreen, settings, etc that could be work on my phone? Xperia E C1504 SS
Thanks for all!!!
EDIT: The Status of the bootloader say no, i am waiting for my carrier (TELCEL) remove the SimLock for unlock the bootloader

Last edited:

MatsPunt

Sep 15, 2013
Batcave
Like you say my phone enter in a bootloop, i flash it and tray deodex once again and it is works!!!
But i made it 3 more times because i tray to put some MODS and it enter again in bootloop :p
Could you pleas tell me some SystemUI's, lockscreen, settings, etc that could be work on my phone? Xperia E C1504 SS
Thanks for all!!!
EDIT: The Status of the bootloader say no, i am waiting for my carrier (TELCEL) remove the SimLock for unlock the bootloader

What kind of mods?

For all the stuff you want: take a look in the general Xperia E thread and the Themes & Apps section.

I'm on my phone now and giving you links would be a pain for me...

I don't fully understand your EDIT part. If your status says no, you have only 2 options: paying to unlock it with SEtools or not unlock it.

And if your phone is carrier unlocked, it won't change your bootloader status ;).

All you can do to unlock the bootloader is paying for it. XDA doesn't allow the paying for services, so for more information it would be wise to PM me.

Have a nice day!

DbXxX

Apr 27, 2014
Mexico City
What kind of mods?

For all the stuff you want: take a look in the general Xperia E thread and the Themes & Apps section.

I'm on my phone now and giving you links would be a pain for me...

I don't fully understand your EDIT part. If your status says no, you have only 2 options: paying to unlock it with SEtools or not unlock it.

And if your phone is carrier unlocked, it won't change your bootloader status ;).

All you can do to unlock the bootloader is paying for it. XDA doesn't allow the paying for services, so for more information it would be wise to PM me.

Have a nice day!

MODS to change the look, try some SystemUI but did not work (did not appear), and Settings Mod Z1 by which walk into a bootloop
I know that unlocking of the carrier does not change the status of the bootloader, but I read that if I prove to sony, that my phone is unlocked, can change the status to yes

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

5. Mount system.
    6. Flash the .zip.

Mats
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone