• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Q] Does Jelly Bean will be available for HD2?

Search This thread

a-st

Dec 13, 2008
Wiesbaden
I think we'll have to wait until the code gets released.

Then developers can start working on it and try to port everything from ICS to JB :fingers-crossed:

We need to be patient and should avoid to bug the devs with questions like "When will it be available for ..."

So lean back and enjoy ICS as long as no JB release is available :D

I'm sure it will happen very soon :victory:

Meinsss

Jan 30, 2012
Ah okay thank you for the hint and explanation :eek:

I've watched the whole Google I/O via Livestream and I'm glad if it will be released :laugh:

J

jianC

That's a rhetorical question :p Of course.. This phone has shown that it can run practically anything we throw at it

Partitionator

Sep 9, 2011
Is it true that the HD2 ist the most developed Phone, because of that Jelly Bean is coming to HD2?

I think so, i never saw more Pages of ROM for any other Phone...
Hm and i think to, that JB will come very soon after release... Why it shoudn´t?
And the German i9100G is still on GB at the moment :p.

kylew1212

Dec 1, 2011
Alabama
www.memoryx2.com
It depends on what changes is made for jelly bean. Like if the drivers are mostly the same as ice cream sandwich (which is likely) then it is very possible we will have it on our phones in the future.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda premium

Nazbir

Jun 14, 2012
Dhaka
It depends on what changes is made for jelly bean. Like if the drivers are mostly the same as ice cream sandwich (which is likely) then it is very possible we will have it on our phones in the future.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda premium

Looking forward to it and I honestly think that HD2 has that capability.

sweetbinodray

Apr 18, 2009
kolkata
i havw said it so many times by now. yes our hardware is quite compatible for JB. im 100% sure you can c jb very soon on this phone. now i request you all guys not to frustrate. let google to release sources then we can start working on it.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yeah I think it will be, its open source
    I think we'll have to wait until the code gets released.

Then developers can start working on it and try to port everything from ICS to JB :fingers-crossed:

We need to be patient and should avoid to bug the devs with questions like "When will it be available for ..."

So lean back and enjoy ICS as long as no JB release is available :D

I'm sure it will happen very soon :victory:
    yeah but ....
    And that's why they're all alpha versions. Check back in a week or so.
    Hi Guys,

atm the Google I/O is running. My question is, wether Jelly Bean will be available for the HTC HD2?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

Greetings
    This phone has shown that it can run practically anything we throw at it

Is it true that the HD2 ist the most developed Phone, because of that Jelly Bean is coming to HD2?