[Q] dorimanx kernel

Search This thread

gsrex

Dec 13, 2011
Hi everyone I'm using SGS2 running on Revolt ROM. How can i flash Dorimanx kernel?

AuSSiELaMbChOpS

May 27, 2012
github.com
Samsung Galaxy S10+
Hi everyone I'm using SGS2 running on Revolt ROM. How can i flash Dorimanx kernel?

Download the DorimanX version that suits your rom, reboot to recovery then flash the zip. Each time you flash a new copy of your rom you will need to flash the kernel again.

Dorimanx kernels can be found here:
http://dorimanx.shine.sk

Sent from my PACman GT-I9100 using xda premium

gsrex

Dec 13, 2011
1)check for the file size of the Dori kernel v9.xx u have dwnld'd does match with the one on the dori dwnld link site :)

2) also check the MD5 of the dwnld matches with the one in the link :)

3) ensure the kernel zip file is on the internal sdcard before flashing :)

All of them checked
Wait, You have kik?

gsrex

Dec 13, 2011
1)check for the file size of the Dori kernel v9.xx u have dwnld'd does match with the one on the dori dwnld link site :)

2) also check the MD5 of the dwnld matches with the one in the link :)

3) ensure the kernel zip file is on the internal sdcard before flashing :)

Help me

Kaldsud

Feb 14, 2013
Göteborg
Are you serious?

I had tried ReVolt ROM just yesterday and then i went on flashing another ROM through CWM Recovery just fine!

Do you have the file on internal (or external) sd card?
Can you first of all access CWM?!
Did you make a full wipe? (data/cache/dalvik cache)
Did you try the correct file?

You're not even giving us anything to go on. You're lucky to have experienced users try to give you answers, but still none can answer correctly since you don't even have (or don't give) a full image of your situation.
Had it been other users, this post had already been lost.

SO think about what you have, and give us anything that could make us help you easier!

Reactions: MistahBungle

StressSyndrom

Nov 8, 2012
Stuttgart
1)check for the file size of the Dori kernel v9.xx

dont do that buddy, its not correct, the v9.xx kernel is still in test from dorimanx, its bugged

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

get the dorimanx v8.34, drop it to your sdcard, go to recovery and flash it.
dont get the latest dorimanx v9.xx ... its still in test

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Are you kidding me? I don't mind helping people out but I am starting to think you are just stuffing around.

I asked for the exact error you were getting what is the actual status number being displayed when you try and flash?

Sent from my PACman GT-I9100 using xda premium
    Are you serious?

I had tried ReVolt ROM just yesterday and then i went on flashing another ROM through CWM Recovery just fine!

Do you have the file on internal (or external) sd card?
    Can you first of all access CWM?!
    Did you make a full wipe? (data/cache/dalvik cache)
    Did you try the correct file?

You're not even giving us anything to go on. You're lucky to have experienced users try to give you answers, but still none can answer correctly since you don't even have (or don't give) a full image of your situation.
    Had it been other users, this post had already been lost.

SO think about what you have, and give us anything that could make us help you easier!
    Folks, it's fairly apparent what's going on here. In the absence of anything to the contrary, don't feed the troll etc etc.