• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] DSPManager on AOSPA?

Search This thread

eBeN_

Feb 1, 2013
Hi,

I tried to install DSPManager on AOSPA, I extracted it from the Cyanogenmod-Nightlies (APK and LIB) and placed it on my phone.
I also changed Permissions. Changing anything inside it doesn't do anything until I start a new Track, then it works until I start DSPManager (weird).

How to properly install DSPManager on ParanoidAndroid?

Greetings

eBeN_

Feb 1, 2013
Hi,

I tried to install DSPManager on AOSPA, I extracted it from the Cyanogenmod-Nightlies (APK and LIB) and placed it on my phone.
I also changed Permissions. Changing anything inside it doesn't do anything until I start a new Track, then it works until I start DSPManager (weird).

How to properly install DSPManager on ParanoidAndroid?

Greetings

bump

Yuvin

Apr 9, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
There is a way to get this working. I have DSP fully working on AOSPA (Paranoid Android), though I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post how I did it as the CM Developers may not want DSP to be ported to other roms..

molesarecoming

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 12, 2012
Berlin
There is a way to get this working. I have DSP fully working on AOSPA (Paranoid Android), though I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post how I did it as the CM Developers may not want DSP to be ported to other roms..

whut? why'd they do that. :laugh: pa's got no interest taking it thats why its not in there, but you can sure help out a fella when he personally wants to flash it on this and that rom.

Reactions: trailblazerz11

baskorokoro

Dec 27, 2014
If you can't get it working, I strongly recommend viper4android. Fantastic sound mod.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

Yeah, but no dynamic range compression on viper4android which makes DSP manager has more balance sounds. You can hear more subtle detail on a background sounds that others could not achieve without compressor.

Search mix magazine; compression and compressor, barry rudolph

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Found this; tested and working with Paranoid Android. YMMV

whut? why'd they do that. :laugh: pa's got no interest taking it thats why its not in there, but you can sure help out a fella when he personally wants to flash it on this and that rom.