[Q] Error with Mango Manga Reader on CM7

Search This thread

Leraeniesh

Aug 1, 2011
Detroit
RESOLVED
An error in the AdFree app was causing the error in Mango.
After a factory reset, and a restore without the AdFree app, Mango worked perfectly (Also removed an force closing loop in com.android.phone, which rendered the device un-usable.

Hello all, when using trying to connect to the Online Mode in Mango Manga Reader (To download manga of course) I get the following error.

Code:
error: bad querystring(s) [/validate.aspx?pin=:1000017113&ver=android_1.3.119&os=2.3.5&model=R800x&bankai=false]

I am using FXP025 on my R800x.
Is anyone else experiencing this error? If you are, do you know a possible solution?

Attached screenshot below
screenshot1317078720606.png

Last edited:

ryocoon

Jun 10, 2008
San Jose
Hello all, when using trying to connect to the Online Mode in Mango Manga Reader (To download manga of course) I get the following error.

Code:
error: bad querystring(s) [/validate.aspx?pin=:1000017113&ver=android_1.3.119&os=2.3.5&model=R800x&bankai=false]

Okay... I hate to necro the thread, but the fact that the URL string has "bankai=false" in it made me giggle waaaaaaay too much. I guess further proof I'm a weeabo.

Have you reported the error to the developer? Usually they might respond with an email saying how to fix it or might release an update fixing such issues. Especially if you can provide them logcats and error codes, along with what you were doing and on what device.

Leraeniesh

Aug 1, 2011
Detroit
Okay... I hate to necro the thread, but the fact that the URL string has "bankai=false" in it made me giggle waaaaaaay too much. I guess further proof I'm a weeabo.

Have you reported the error to the developer? Usually they might respond with an email saying how to fix it or might release an update fixing such issues. Especially if you can provide them logcats and error codes, along with what you were doing and on what device.

I sent an email to the Dev nearly a month ago, with no response.

Sent from my R800x using XDA App