[Q] Extended battery for Huawei X6

Search This thread

sandeeppandey

Mar 19, 2011
New Delhi
hi.. no doubts its a nice phone but I am having serious battery issues. can anyone recommend me an extended battery available for this phone. I tried googling but i only found that mugen is in the process of developing an extended battery for this phone..... :rolleyes:

Sergekarol

Jul 28, 2011
Cincinnati
hi.. no doubts its a nice phone but I am having serious battery issues. can anyone recommend me an extended battery available for this phone. I tried googling but i only found that mugen is in the process of developing an extended battery for this phone..... :rolleyes:

I can suggest using setcpu profiles to reduce battery use. If you will make at least one profile to reduce cpu when screen is off, battery life will be much longer.

Sent from my HUAWEI-U9000 using xda premium

Reactions: kshitij_bhatt

kshitij_bhatt

Aug 8, 2011
Jaipur
www.facebook.com
I can suggest using setcpu profiles to reduce battery use. If you will make at least one profile to reduce cpu when screen is off, battery life will be much longer.

Sent from my HUAWEI-U9000 using xda premium

also check out this thread ... i also use set cpu and i seted it to use only 122 mhz while screen is off and tested battery life and i was surprised u will also be surprised check this out

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1282087

sandeeppandey

Mar 19, 2011
New Delhi
Well I tried what you said and there is noticeable improvement in battery life. Thanx.....

Btw.... anyone witnessing huge battery drains during night.....
Sent from my FIH-FB0 using XDA App

haree

Sep 13, 2008
CHENNAI
also check out this thread ... i also use set cpu and i seted it to use only 122 mhz while screen is off and tested battery life and i was surprised u will also be surprised check this out

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1282087
hi
when i did this on RC2 the phone hung on the home screen a few times
then i removed the profile and it was ok any suggestions
i feel the batter is real real bad compare to the samsung galaxy3 i have which is used by my wife she gets a lot of calls and the battery easily comes for around 2days but our phone with min call and very min wifi use the battery is around 60% by 10PM as i dont turn my phone off in the morning the batt is around 40-30%
and this is with very min usage i feel once i start heavy usage maybe id need to charge the phone around noon:(:)

kshitij_bhatt

Aug 8, 2011
Jaipur
www.facebook.com
Well I tried what you said and there is noticeable improvement in battery life. Thanx.....

Btw.... anyone witnessing huge battery drains during night.....
Sent from my FIH-FB0 using XDA App

hehe try set cpu app and make a profile for certain time like for after 12 and before ur wake up time or something like that and set cpu usage of both minimum and maximum to the lowest possible state like 122 mhz as u dont use phone in night there is no need of excess processing speed

try this will notice a huge improvment in battery , also note that Rooting is required

also see the attachments and make sure u click on enable profile... it will surly help u out with problem of battery drainage

Attachments

• device-2011-10-03-153823.jpg
    device-2011-10-03-153823.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 240
  • device-2011-10-03-153837.jpg
    device-2011-10-03-153837.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 222
  • device-2011-10-03-153859.jpg
    device-2011-10-03-153859.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 217
  • device-2011-10-03-153921.jpg
    device-2011-10-03-153921.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
Reactions: sandeeppandey

sandeeppandey

Mar 19, 2011
New Delhi
hehe try set cpu app and make a profile for certain time like for after 12 and before ur wake up time or something like that and set cpu usage of both minimum and maximum to the lowest possible state like 122 mhz as u dont use phone in night there is no need of excess processing speed

try this will notice a huge improvment in battery , also note that Rooting is required

also see the attachments and make sure u click on enable profile... it will surly help u out with problem of battery drainage
thanks for the info........ will surely try once i have the phone repaired/replaced...... :(

the screen has gone awry.... lags so much, pages dont scroll properly and freezes for seconds before responding..... dnt think its a software issue though..... happens on RC2, CM7 and stock froyo.....

kshitij_bhatt

Aug 8, 2011
Jaipur
www.facebook.com
thanks for the info........ will surely try once i have the phone repaired/replaced...... :(

the screen has gone awry.... lags so much, pages dont scroll properly and freezes for seconds before responding..... dnt think its a software issue though..... happens on RC2, CM7 and stock froyo.....

same problem happned with me too i too got my screen replace and then also i needed to remove the screen protector then only problem got solved :mad: try not putting any cold lamination sheet ever on this phone and also use only the full screen gurd which can cover whole screen other wise u will face these lags again,,, try not putting one

always click on thanx ;)

Last edited:

ashy

Jul 8, 2008
15 working days to malaysia from hongkong, i have just thoroughly tested it, it's almost identical to stock battery in terms of capacity

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts