[Q] Extended battery for Huawei X6

Search This thread

zailer

when it will available in inda

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using xda premium

its now available for India. I have mailed him and he is willing to ship to india. Now who all are interested ? anyone with pay pal who helps me buying this will get one battery free hehe :) :) :)

i think still we all have another issue now ..its pay pal payment :( for pay pal we need credit card and PAN Number..taking credit card from banks is another headache.

khadgaray

Jun 14, 2010
The default battery is listed as 1400mAH on gsmarena for Spice Mi 410, does changing this with 1500mAH [can be seen from ebay.in] provide any significant benefit. I would personally have purchased this, if it was 1800 mAH or above.

ps: I am not a battery expert to know, how much gain 100mAH would give,

Sergekarol

Jul 28, 2011
Cincinnati
The default battery is listed as 1400mAH on gsmarena for Spice Mi 410, does changing this with 1500mAH [can be seen from ebay.in] provide any significant benefit. I would personally have purchased this, if it was 1800 mAH or above.

ps: I am not a battery expert to know, how much gain 100mAH would give,

I'm not a math genius or a battery expert but
my 1400mAH battery will last about 18 hrs of moderate use. if I use it less i can stretch it out to 24 hours. so if i consider light use of 1400mAH for 24 hours then

1400/24= 70.83mA/hour then the extra hour would mean

about 1.4 more hours of use

(1-(1500/1400))*100=7.1%

another way to look at it is

(1-(1500/1400))*100=7.1%

zailer

hey guys
a friend of mine works for huawei china and now he is back . He got me this a 2200mAh battery and a wall charger. He says he got it for 300 Indian Ruppes through bargain. Battery fits perfect but i doubt the amperage.Now question is how to test amperage ? any app that shows whats the actual amps of the battery phones running ?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/207/batteryx6.jpg/
batteryx6closeup.jpg

peds82

Dec 5, 2011
Hey guys, to extend battery life maybe you can try this ROM version: MIUI-1.10.21

I've been using this ROM for about a month and a half now and really happy with it. Battery life was extended to 50+ hours with moderate use (wifi, data, gaming, calls) and more than a day with heavy use. I also used the smartassv2 scaling option in setcpu (122mhz minimum and 1516mhz max) with no profiles activated. Hope this helps.

medmansri

Jul 2, 2006
hey guys
a friend of mine works for huawei china and now he is back . He got me this a 2200mAh battery and a wall charger. He says he got it for 300 Indian Ruppes through bargain. Battery fits perfect but i doubt the amperage.Now question is how to test amperage ? any app that shows whats the actual amps of the battery phones running ?

batteryx6closeup.jpg

How is it working for you?
How can the rest of us get our hands on this battery?

JUGOMAN

Jan 7, 2011
2200 Mah battery

hey guys

batteryx6closeup.jpg

update? please.

gustavxerxes

Feb 11, 2012
I bought the 1600mAh battery for 3.69$ and recieved it a couple of days ago. I find it difficult to see any noticable improvement, but then i have also tried a couple of different roms and dont really have a typical day to day behavior.

I have noticed a problem with it though, the battery bar is not right, the phone dies due to low battery just a couple of seconds after the 15% notice appears. I have tried to wipe battery stats + full wipe and reinstall the rom but none of it helped.

So i will probably switch back to the oem battery and use this one as a back-up.

nayneshdev

Oct 25, 2011
Surat
but wont your phone crash for using such a huge power???

Well mAh is a unit of charge and not power. Power would in this case depend on the device. As fas as i can guess this just tells you how much of total charge it can store. Much like the volume tells you how much of water(or any other liquid) is carried by a vessel.

zailer

update? please.

Update goes like this ...lol..used it for couple of weeks and it was a good back up battery and I tried to charge it with the charger came with that ... put wrong polarity!! I was thinking 1 and 3 and battery dead!!! Two days back opened it fully to see the correct terminals 1 and 2 and third was thermister!! I hope to discuss with a technician and see if I can fix the circutory ..there are some chips n all inside (will post photos later) hehe .. bad luck!!

Sent from my CSL-MI410

Top Liked Posts