[Q] Fasboot USB - Adb Driver Problem

Search This thread

davidlaugor

Nov 10, 2011
Hello,

i have a problem with fastboot usb in bootloader with my HTC ONE M7, my system dont recognise me my phone, adb dont find it, and i dont know how to do it.

I have windows 7, last sdk manager installed, all updated, and Hct syn as well,

Any idea?? i tried to uninstall all, and reinstall, but nothing... no solve.. i attach two photos, if it can help...

Thanks!!!

Attachments

• IMAG2352.jpg
    IMAG2352.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 128
  • IMAG2353.jpg
    IMAG2353.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

harvin23

Nov 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
From the device manage select your android phone. Right click on it and go to properties and choose update driver. And browse for the sdk driver. Most probably u have to select 'have disk' and select the driver. The driver probably in the sdk folder. Either in c: or program files. And remove the Htc sync and leave the Htc driver. U don't want to Htc sync installed coz it will cause u a lot of problems

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

davidlaugor

Nov 10, 2011
Plug your phone into the PC while in recovery mode and run this, this usually fixes all problems on Windows.
adb doesn't work in fastboot btw... use fastboot commands.

Thanl¡ks Indeed Matt!!! Now I have in windows, installed dirver (Android Adb Interface). But i run in fastboot usb mode in bootloader, and i wrote "adb devices" and at list of devices attached and it is empty:(

this is the problem... and i have active the debugging mode... all

pablo11

Jun 23, 2007
Down Under
Fastboot is not ADB. ADB runs outside the bootloader in the Android OS.
Use fastboot commands in fastboot.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Plug your phone into the PC while in recovery mode and run this, this usually fixes all problems on Windows.
    adb doesn't work in fastboot btw... use fastboot commands.