[Q] Freezing after update 4.3

Search This thread

jasaad

Apr 13, 2012
I just updated my gnex and since then my phone started freezing.

The touch control doesnt work for a while then it works for few seconds and freezes again.
If i get a call the phone doesnt ring (like silent mode) and i cant answer it because the touch control is down.

Any help

dexviajiboy

Dec 13, 2012
Golden Sandy
dexviajiboy.blogspot.com
I just updated my gnex and since then my phone started freezing.

The touch control doesnt work for a while then it works for few seconds and freezes again.
If i get a call the phone doesnt ring (like silent mode) and i cant answer it because the touch control is down.

Any help

Any other update you have done after run 4.3? Which method you update : official ota came from your phone or download from shared ota link?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

jasaad

Apr 13, 2012
official OTA, it came by itself i didnt force it.
IT started freezing directly after updating. I updated my apps whatsapp and appex launcher and few other that i have also on my nexus 4.
But still having freezing problem. And sometimes i have to remove the battery.

The phone is stock locked

shriom_manerker

Mar 23, 2011
Margao,Goa
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 5T
IT started freezing directly after updating. I updated my apps whatsapp and appex launcher and few other that i have also on my nexus 4.

factory reset my friend !, theres probably too much left over data on u phone which is causing the slow down and freezes. i updated my gnex from the factory rom files and cleared all my data (including sdcard ) now my device is flying :D 4.3 is 4.2.2 on steroids :D

Reactions: dexviajiboy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

factory reset my friend !, theres probably too much left over data on u phone which is causing the slow down and freezes. i updated my gnex from the factory rom files and cleared all my data (including sdcard ) now my device is flying :D 4.3 is 4.2.2 on steroids :D