[Q] Froyo source

Search This thread

ldrifta

Mar 15, 2011
Lynn, Mass
ok so as most of you know i have ben busy with the SenseLX rom... but on my spare time i would like to port a froyo rom so i can get some experience on froyo... but my question is where to begin? lol i need to find a fresh source, start from scratch!!! i dont want to use someone elses rom to make my personal changes.. i would rather port my own froyo rom and start from there... :D so can anyone guide me in the right direction? thank you!!

BeenAndroidized

Mar 14, 2011
I am glad someone finally getting the right idea. :D I definately love to see the progress (when you get the original source code) and might even try the ROM out.

That is why I love my current ROM, the DEV use the original source code from google. So there is no problem attached to it from other DEV.

Good luck on this new ROM. ;)

ldrifta

Mar 15, 2011
Lynn, Mass
are we gonna do froyo or froyo sense?
lets do basic froyo first.. unless you think we can handle sense/froyo lol are you on gtalk?

EDIT: this rom is gonna be for grp! but we can host on xda as well.... we can split it... you post it on 1 site and ill post on the other.. sound good?

Maxamillion

Feb 5, 2011
lets do basic froyo first.. unless you think we can handle sense/froyo lol are you on gtalk?

EDIT: this rom is gonna be for grp! but we can host on xda as well.... we can split it... you post it on 1 site and ill post on the other.. sound good?

ill go on gtalk right now! we'll discuss this ther
my gmail is:[email protected]
get on so we can discuss this

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone