• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] G900F Question

Search This thread

kRYySTy

May 16, 2012
Timisoara
Hey guys,

I've recently bought an Galaxy S5 G900F from Vodafone Germany, but now i live in Romania.
The phone is running stock with all the vodafone and samsung bloat.
My question is how to flash an international rom without any bloat, or maybe my current country rom?
Sorry for being noob but i am new to samsung, not android :)

EvasionWolf

Mar 12, 2015
Hey guys,

I've recently bought an Galaxy S5 G900F from Vodafone Germany, but now i live in Romania.
The phone is running stock with all the vodafone and samsung bloat.
My question is how to flash an international rom without any bloat, or maybe my current country rom?
Sorry for being noob but i am new to samsung, not android :)

Just use Odin and flash any unbranded firmware from Samsung Updates,SamMobile or links from Firmware thread here

kRYySTy

May 16, 2012
Timisoara
so there's no need to unlock bootloader and so on? only download firmware and flash via odin? does this unbrand phone? i mean get rid of vodafone bloat?

Last edited:

EvasionWolf

Mar 12, 2015
so there's no need to unlock bootloader and so on? only download firmware and flash via odin? does this unbrand phone? i mean get rid of vodafone bloat?

Example, my phone also had bloatware by the carrier, but I flashed various firmware various countries unbranded and branded without problems
carriers bloat is gone
but Samsung bloat comes with all stock firmwares
I now even i'm with Malaysian firmware or (not remember now)
See Firmware thread in General section

Last edited:
Reactions: kRYySTy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Example, my phone also had bloatware by the carrier, but I flashed various firmware various countries unbranded and branded without problems
    carriers bloat is gone
    but Samsung bloat comes with all stock firmwares
    I now even i'm with Malaysian firmware or (not remember now)
    See Firmware thread in General section