• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Q] gionee e7 briked

Search This thread

mehrdadarmani

Jul 1, 2015
hi, my e7 is off and when conect to usb for flash whit Q-com add usb port in device manager plz help me:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
Excuse me My English is bad

simmer14

Jul 5, 2011
u need to write diag interface..

*#*#452789#*#*

DO NOT USE "WIPE ALL" IN GNQC DOWNLOADER OR U'LL USE UR RADIO IMEI..

on a side note can you please share your twrp backup of efs with me ? my radio is not working..

mehrdadarmani

Jul 1, 2015
u need to write diag interface..

*#*#452789#*#*

DO NOT USE "WIPE ALL" IN GNQC DOWNLOADER OR U'LL USE UR RADIO IMEI..

on a side note can you please share your twrp backup of efs with me ? my radio is not working..
hi,tanks for answer
I did not understand fully what you mean. But i dont have twrp backup my phone is dead and when conect to pc add HID usb and not add in com port

mehrdadarmani

Jul 1, 2015
you need GNQC and stock rom flash the rom in emergency mode..

GNQC not Identification my phone. for flash whit GNQC my phone must be add in com port but my phone add in human interface device

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    55.8 KB · Views: 97

mehrdadarmani

Jul 1, 2015
when conect usb red led trun on for 3 sec and phone add in device manager like pic in attach

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

simmer14

Jul 5, 2011
dude were you high or what ?

i clearly told you that show me which ports are open after installing the drivers only that way we can help you..