[Q] good rom with working wifi tethering and wimax

Search This thread

Riff76

Feb 5, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Viper Rom, not as fast as Mean rom but still has some power = no lag. Also it removes the lines that appear on the paginated app drawer when you use the tweaks to remove paginated app drawer. Lines still there on Mean rom :(

Reactions: pop1234

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
You want good battery life and WiFi go for a stockish rom I wouldn't go for a oc rom for a first rom until you do a lot of reading on things :D

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
You want good battery life and WiFi go for a stockish rom I wouldn't go for a oc rom for a first rom until you do a lot of reading on things :D I have a stock build I made works great :D

Oc can be good safe but does use more battery if it is running all the time along with more heat . Depends on the settings and the kernel.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not sure if you have a cdma evo 3D but if you do I would use plain rooted stock or mean rom.
    CDMA mean ROM for sure its the best daily driver I've had in a very long time :)

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App
    Viper Rom, not as fast as Mean rom but still has some power = no lag. Also it removes the lines that appear on the paginated app drawer when you use the tweaks to remove paginated app drawer. Lines still there on Mean rom :(
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone