• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Q] Group SMS Group CONTACTS Issues Desire HD

Search This thread

htv

Dec 21, 2007
Hi guys, I just got my Desire HD and after sincronising it with my computer (Microsoft outlook) I find that it has not coppied all my groups (contacts are all in the phone) but the larger groups have not been sincronized. I have just under 500 contacts in my phone, and 19 groups. With the exception of one group (66 people) no other group over 40 people has been sincronised with my phone. I have groups of up to 200 people. With my previous phone HTC HD2 I had to modify the windos registry. Can you help me in getting the most of my phone? Much appreciated

coolsun85

Dec 24, 2007
Hi guys, I just got my Desire HD and after sincronising it with my computer (Microsoft outlook) I find that it has not coppied all my groups (contacts are all in the phone) but the larger groups have not been sincronized. I have just under 500 contacts in my phone, and 19 groups. With the exception of one group (66 people) no other group over 40 people has been sincronised with my phone. I have groups of up to 200 people. With my previous phone HTC HD2 I had to modify the windos registry. Can you help me in getting the most of my phone? Much appreciated
I tried searching a lot and in last ended up purchasing a 40$ software from companion link which does the job perfectly. it also synchronizes all fields which are skipped by htc sync like radio, car etc.