/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
adb push ~/.android/adbkey.pub /data/misc/adb/adb_keys
adb push C:\Users\<userName>\.android\adbkey.pub /data/misc/adb/adb_keys
CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE "/vendor/bin/hw/rild": cannot locate symbol "_ZN7android8hardware5radio4V1_08toStringENS2_22CdmaSmsWriteArgsStatusE" referenced by "/vendor/lib64/[email protected]"...
grep -r "_ZN7android8hardware5radio4V1_08toStringENS2_22CdmaSmsWriteArgsStatusE"
1) format data to remove encryption (I'm on OOS OB11 before doing this)
2) reboot recovery
3) factory reset
4) flash Mokee ROM (latest nightly)
5) flash noverity zip
6) reboot into OS
7) get past set up and reboot into TWRP
8) factory reset
9) install P GSI
10) mount vendor
11) install all the latest POST zips in the order of 1 to 3
12) reboot into OS
OPTIONAL: After you have booted into Android P and the lockscreen shows. You can reboot back into TWRP and install the latest BETA version of Mqgisk
11) Flash POST Zip 1,2 (Dont flash zip 3 Yet)
12) Reboot to system (You will see the rom booting and reboot to recovery suddenly)
13) Flash POST zip 3 in recovery and reboot to system
If this STILL does not work, try this: After completing all of these steps, mount vendor partition in TWRP, then use the TWRP File Manager. Copy the build.prop file from the vendor partition to your internal storage (/sdcard) and move it to your PC via MTP in recovery. Add "persist.sys.disable_rescue=true" (without quotes) to the bottom of the build.prop file you have just copied to your PC. Save and transfer it back to your internal storage. Copy the build.prop from your internal storage to /vendor, replacing the original file. Press on the build.prop file in your /vendor partition and press "chmod". Remove all of the "0000" numbers in the text box and type "0600", then confirm the chmod. Reboot to the OS.
Known bugs confirmed by a number of 5/t users:- If you get kicked into recovery after trying to boot the GSI, look at TWRP's display log where flashable zip text are printed out and see if "init_user0_failed". This means you are encrypted and the GSI is having trouble with it. You must be decrypted as said above.
- Yes, this includes the new gesture pill nav bar. SETTINGS > SYSTEM > GESTURES > SWIPE UP ON HOME BUTTON (Your stock launcher must be working, i.e. not Force Closing, in order for this to work because the new overview app switcher is part of the stock Pixel Launcher).
- Weird software issues like apps not opening, random FCs, settings going blank? Try a factory reset in TWRP and reboot to see if it has fixed any problems!
1) install GMS update (https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/googl...2-8-72-100400-202717283-android-apk-download/)
2) Tap on the blue finishing setup notification and connect to wifi, then force close the pixel setup so it re-appears again
3) Go to settings > accounts > sign into google
4) Tap on the blue notification again and you should be able to go further than "pixel is finishing setup" page.
5) Force stop play store to remove the play store persistent notification