[Q] GT-P3100 How to revert back to stock firmware from CM9 build

Search This thread

Tusharpimple

Jan 5, 2009
Mumbai
Hi guys,

I am currently running my tab 2 P3100 with CM9 nightly ROM. Please guid me on how to revert back to stock firmware (India).

I am reverting back to stock firmware as I am having 2 issues with CM9 ROM

1. Always receiving incoming calls in landscape mode
2. USB OTG is not working

Thanks
Tushar

Tusharpimple

Jan 5, 2009
Mumbai
Hi guys,

I am currently running my tab 2 P3100 with CM9 nightly ROM. Please guid me on how to revert back to stock firmware (India).

Thanks
Tushar

Someone please help me !!!

I am having PIT file and MD5-tar file nameed P3100DDBLF3_P3100ODDBLF2_P3100DDLE2_HOME.tar.md5 with me which is aroung 1GB in size.

how can I use them in ODIN for reverting back to stock firmware?

Regards,
Tushar

Mohamedselim

Feb 3, 2012
Giza
Hi guys,

Thanks
Tushar

Try cm10 may solve these problems

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

Someone please help me !!!

I am having PIT file and MD5-tar file nameed P3100DDBLF3_P3100ODDBLF2_P3100DDLE2_HOME.tar.md5 with me which is aroung 1GB in size.

how can I use them in ODIN for reverting back to stock firmware?

Regards,
Tushar

As i know open Odin 1.85 tick repartition put pit file by browsing for it in pit area and put the other file in pda area by browsing for it then hit start you should install kies or Samsung drivers for Odin to work

Tusharpimple

Jan 5, 2009
Mumbai

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

As i know open Odin 1.85 tick repartition put pit file by browsing for it in pit area and put the other file in pda area by browsing for it then hit start you should install kies or Samsung drivers for Odin to work

Thanx Mohamed.....I will try to flash firmware using Odin and will see if it works...

Regards
Tushar

ManleyF

Aug 12, 2010

I don't think CM10 will help. One of the most annoying issue of CM10 is the home screen always stay landscape. And this is still not solved yet...
I have just flashed the JB leak from CM10. Everything is working well now!

Mohamedselim

Feb 3, 2012
Giza
I don't think CM10 will help. One of the most annoying issue of CM10 is the home screen always stay landscape. And this is still not solved yet...
I have just flashed the JB leak from CM10. Everything is working well now!

For me i installed cm10 and go launcher hd and portrait orientation works fine

micronauta

Nov 3, 2007
Santiago, Chile
Hardware keyboard support

Interesting.

I am also considering reverting back from CM9 because I would like to use the Samsung hardware keyboard.
Is USB OTG working in CM10?

I have tried using bluetooth but I live in a Spanish-speaking country and have not found a way to map the Spanish keyboard layout correctly. CM9 pairs nicely with an Apple bluetooth keyboard but special characters don't work, some keys are not in the same place and so on. Also, the Samsung keyboard dock is so nice, wish I could use it :D
Would appreciate advice. Thanks in advance.

--
@ignace

Mohamedselim

Feb 3, 2012
Giza
Interesting.

I am also considering reverting back from CM9 because I would like to use the Samsung hardware keyboard.
Is USB OTG working in CM10?

I have tried using bluetooth but I live in a Spanish-speaking country and have not found a way to map the Spanish keyboard layout correctly. CM9 pairs nicely with an Apple bluetooth keyboard but special characters don't work, some keys are not in the same place and so on. Also, the Samsung keyboard dock is so nice, wish I could use it :D
Would appreciate advice. Thanks in advance.

--
@ignace

For Samsung keyboard aokp rom as i read managed to solve it
For cm and otg yes tried in cm and works
May be try aokp or cm10 roms a way better

Sent from Galaxy S2 or Galaxy Tab2

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode