[Q] Has anyone used a Stealth Guard?

spiritcrusher33

Feb 15, 2008
kaufman tx.
i ordered one on the 31st... free plus shipping.. like $2.86 or something.. still waiting on it to ship.etc.. I figured wth.. it was free ouside of the shipping.. why not try it out!!

Sirchuk

Jul 12, 2009
Yeah, there's a huge thread about these.

Their instructions say to apply a solution, that was not provided nor instructed on how to make our own.

I ordered 2 sets for my HTC EVO. With both sets only the front screen protector was removable, the rear and sides were not cut all the way through the plastic. Taking a razor blade to it often lead to disaster.

I won't recommend them, no matter how cheap they are. You get what you pay for.

Freeport36

Jul 6, 2010
Florida
Waterproof and Fully Functional Case!!!

I will be getting a new case in a couple of weeks that has yet to hit the market. It is 100% waterproof and very functional for those of you that are boaters, beach goers and pool sitters. See pic below. I will have them on eBay for $39.95 but for all of you here on XDA, it will be $30.00 + $3.00 shipping. I can invoice you via paypal or we can do the cashier check and mail thing. My eBay user name is "goulpher36" if you would like to check my feedback. You can reserve one if you send me an email and mention "XDA".

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone