[Q] Having some trouble overclocking gpu

Search This thread

nuuvox

Dec 3, 2013
Hi, I am running slimbean 4.3.1 and the blackhawk kernel on my p5113. I have successfully oc'd the CPU (its in the settings so it was easy). However, I don't see where I can set the GPU to a certain frequency. I have done a lot of searching, but without results.

Could someone please help me out with this? Thanks!

sharingan

May 30, 2013
Hi, I am running slimbean 4.3.1 and the blackhawk kernel on my p5113. I have successfully oc'd the CPU (its in the settings so it was easy). However, I don't see where I can set the GPU to a certain frequency. I have done a lot of searching, but without results.

Could someone please help me out with this? Thanks!

brother you can only overclock cpu not gpu
only what you can do regarding gpu is that you can check force gpu rendering settings in developer options

Reactions: sujan_2048

T3ER

Jul 4, 2013
brother you can only overclock cpu not gpu
only what you can do regarding gpu is that you can check force gpu rendering settings in developer options

I disagree with you partially, you can oc gpu too. You can do it by changing manually which i did last time months ago because i have been using TricksterMOD, but it seems like after 2.1.5(?) update to kernel you can't do it anymore with it, so i use older version of next kernel what op is using.

EDIT: Actually i solved the problems and now it works with latest version using TricksterMOD!
Btw im on Cm 10.2 as you can see.

Last edited:

sharingan

May 30, 2013
I disagree with you partially, you can oc gpu too. You can do it by changing manually which i did last time months ago because i have been using TricksterMOD, but it seems like after 2.1.5(?) update to kernel you can't do it anymore with it, so i use older version of next kernel what op is using.

EDIT: Actually i solved the problems and now it works with latest version using TricksterMOD!
Btw im on Cm 10.2 as you can see.

ok buddy can you send me the link to this trickstermod

Top Liked Posts