[Q] HELP! D2G Hard-Bricked, No bootloader or recovery

Search This thread

Pandagen

Aug 12, 2014
Ok so I have a Droid 2 Global, It was my wife's old phone. When I found it in storage it booted up fine and worked great for a few days but then it just turned off and I cannot get it to boot, enter recovery, or enter bootloader. It was rooted but I am not sure with what or on what OS. I have tested the battery it is good and has a full charge, when i try to go into bootloader the screen flashes and goes blank. When I try to enter recovery nothing happens and when I try to boot nothing happens. I cannot get the computer to recognize the phone at all. HELP.

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor / XDA Welcome Team
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire
Ok so I have a Droid 2 Global, It was my wife's old phone. When I found it in storage it booted up fine and worked great for a few days but then it just turned off and I cannot get it to boot, enter recovery, or enter bootloader. It was rooted but I am not sure with what or on what OS. I have tested the battery it is good and has a full charge, when i try to go into bootloader the screen flashes and goes blank. When I try to enter recovery nothing happens and when I try to boot nothing happens. I cannot get the computer to recognize the phone at all. HELP.
To get to bootloader, you are holding both volume buttons then pressing power?

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk