[q] help!!! Gps not working!!

Search This thread

-kOS-

Feb 10, 2007
Hi folks!!

I need help to fix this problem I have with the mini GPS, The Mini don't recieve any signal from the satelites , I use NaviComputer and GoogleMaps with the Mini's GPS, two days ago it worked perfectly.

by the way i don't move any settings, so I DON'T KNOW what happens

Thank you!

Last edited:

-kOS-

Feb 10, 2007
Hi nsourm

Well dude, I already do all you told me, but i got the same results.. nothing happens, also i made a Hard Reset, update the GPS data, run the app, still nothing

i attach some screens for you review.

Attachments

• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 181
  • Screen02.jpg
    Screen02.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 139
  • Screen03.jpg
    Screen03.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 122

-kOS-

Feb 10, 2007
HI Guys!!!

I FIX THE GPS!!!!!!!!!!!, the problem, the antenna cable was loose, I reconnect it again and it Worked 100%

:D

-kOS-

Feb 10, 2007
Please take a look to this video -> HTC Aria Disassembly, you will see EXACTLY the same layout in the Mini;

The coaxial cable for the GPS is the blue one, the white one is for the WiFi, the WiFi antenna is located in the top yellow cover of the mini (the one that protects the camera and the speaker), the GPS antenna i believe is located in the same location.

Remember I don't identified it, because my problem was the GPS blue coaxial cable was loose, I only reconect it and solve my problem.

Best Regards

britorj

Sep 24, 2009
HI Guys!!!

I FIX THE GPS!!!!!!!!!!!, the problem, the antenna cable was loose, I reconnect it again and it Worked 100%

:D

Hello, my dear,

I still cannot find the gps antenna...

At the video posted above they don't talk about GPS ANTENNA...

Could you, please, give me a hand? My HTC Mini shown the same problem...my GPS just stopped working.

I'm desperated!

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

Thanks in advance