[Q] [HELP] GSmart Arty A3 Rooting

Search This thread

93Obi

Dec 14, 2013
Kraljevo
I just bought this phone and it proves unrootable. Any help in allowing root on this model would be greatly appreciated.
Already tried with vroot, doesn't work since phone restarts again and again until I disconnect USB
I need root for low - scalle modding it for my taste and deleting unnecesarry bloatware.
Anyone with any advice, help or guide, please help

Regards

93Obi

Dec 14, 2013
Kraljevo
It would be great if we could ask some senior member to see what's needed for this model to be rooted. It's relatively new device and it isn't unrootable, just no one with enough knowledge of rooting didn't get it yet....I hope root method will appear soon...and this thread won't die...

EDIT:
Rooted with vroot.apk
googled it, d-led, installed and it worked :D
used it for debloating my phone and then deleted, because AFAIK it's not safe and is treated as malware
so if you need workaround and root for this model just google this apk and use it
regards

Last edited:

Mirosllav

Apr 2, 2011
It would be great if we could ask some senior member to see what's needed for this model to be rooted. It's relatively new device and it isn't unrootable, just no one with enough knowledge of rooting didn't get it yet....I hope root method will appear soon...and this thread won't die...

EDIT:
Rooted with vroot.apk
used it for debloating my phone and then deleted, because AFAIK it's not safe and is treated as malware
so if you need workaround and root for this model just google this apk and use it
regards

Komšija daj info kako si odradio root :) meni nikako da dozvoli a vidim da si ti uspeo da rutuješ arty.

deluxe_harper

Sep 24, 2014

EDIT:
Rooted with vroot.apk
regards

Can you upload vroot file? I tried all versions but all sad failed to root.

93Obi

Dec 14, 2013
Kraljevo
Tnx man, but nothing. :confused:
I d-led, put it on sd, instaled it, and...it cant be rooted with this app. :crying:
This phone is gr8, and i see that gsmart phones can be rooted, but i dont know why this one cant!? :(

well that's odd, it worked for me...I deleted bunch of cosmo's bloatware and stuff I don't need...did you clicked on green man with antennas who's holding a phone?

deluxe_harper

Sep 24, 2014
Are you positive that you can't grant root access to an app and that there is no new programme installed in your app drawer?
Anyway, I'll try to compile CWM for our model so we can flash update.zip with supersu and binaries in a week or two. I have exams this week so I can't do it now...

I tried everything that you wrote me. Oh, that would be great.

E:V:A

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 6, 2011
-∇ϕ
KingRoot for Android (APK) worked great for me on:
Code:
Brand Name:     Gigabyte GSmart Arty A3
AP/BP:          Mediatek MT6582
Android OS:     KitKat 4.4.2
Kernel:         3.4.67
Baseband FW:    Modem_Arty_A3_V0.20.01  @Gsmart
Build:          Arty_A3_V1.27.10        @Gsmart
The other ones where a real PITA to use, all in Chinese...
...wanting to run windows exe's and loading bloat.
...and finally didn't work anyway.

93Obi

Dec 14, 2013
Kraljevo
Yes. And nothing. :/

If you are still in urge of root go to shuame.com, dload an chineese apk, install, run, click something with ROOT written amongst some chineese letters, when it's done in your app drawer will appear an app called Kinguser, then you delete chineese app dloaded from this site, reboot your phone and yor Arty is rooted!

*NOTE* you go with your android on shuame.com, not from your PC! Very important step?!

If you need a guide just pm me and I'll do it

Zdravoo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Its very simple..just go shuame.com.
    Then ckick green android logo ..and download the app..run it on your device ..it should work..But im not shure..
    Rooting apk

Can you upload vroot file? I tried all versions but all sad failed to root.
    Here
    Hope it helps
    But it can't be replacet with supersu yet
    When granting root rights to an app, press option on the right
    regards