[Q] help ! Normal response, but no touch screen.

Search This thread

samwong62

Apr 11, 2015
I am facing this question in these few day

My sw3 become no touch screen , but. I can only use the power bottom. When my phone received msg, it can be present a alert in my watch. It is so amazing!!!

I have tried to shutdown my watch by using hold the power bottom in 5 - 10 - 20 , eveb 60 second , but it is no used ...

Now, I cannot reset or restart ny watch. Any bro can help me, please please pleasr!!!!

And next step is , why ? And why me ¡¡¡ omg

mattnmag

Feb 6, 2013
I think it is because of someone software crash the rom

XorZone was kind to put together a guide to help us unbrick our watches. You can find it here: ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/smartwatch-3/general/guide-soft-unbrick-reflash-stock-t2925027 ).

If you can get the SW3 into Flashmode mode, I believe you could use PC Companion to restore the watch.

In post #10, XorZone explains how to get the watch to boot up into s1 Flashmode after the battery has completely drained out.

Hopefully it will help you fix your watch.

Last edited:

litsum

Jun 25, 2008
Thanks mattnmag , let me try first !!

XorZone was kind to put together a guide to help us unbrick our watches. You can find it here: ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/smartwatch-3/general/guide-soft-unbrick-reflash-stock-t2925027 ).

If you can get the SW3 into Flashmode mode, I believe you could use PC Companion to restore the watch.

In post #10, XorZone explains how to get the watch to boot up into s1 Flashmode after the battery has completely drained out.

Hopefully it will help you fix your watch.

mattnmag

Feb 6, 2013
Thanks mattnmag , let me try first !!

Oh. I had another thought after posting my previous comment.... If your watch is still covered under warranty, you might want to see if you can get it repaired under warranty rather than trying to reflash the firmware yourself.