[q][help] sl gt-i9003 restarts

Search This thread
Sep 18, 2013
Hello boys and girls
I flashd my ROM a week ago and few days ago i updated to 9.0.1 without wipe or factory reset i just chosed the option install zip.
The ROM i flashed is this and update is 9.0.1.
My Galaxy always restart or power off alone on 12 or 5 howrs and i dont know how to solve this problem do you know what can i do?

acuicultor

Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
  • Jan 3, 2013
    Palma de Mallorca
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    Yes of course, in order to avoid unspected issues and huge battery drain i allways wipe all(factory reset/wipe cache/wipe dalvik) this is mandatory if you change of rom base, sometimes same rom have different base, always follow the procedure of flash provided by DEVS.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Sep 18, 2013
    Yes of course, in order to avoid unspected issues and huge battery drain i allways wipe all(factory reset/wipe cache/wipe dalvik) this is mandatory if you change of rom base, sometimes same rom have different base, always follow the procedure of flash provided by DEVS.

Do you have any problem with restarts of phone or power off ? after 9.0.1 etc.
    Today for example my baterry was at 14% and my phone powerd off alone.

Kumagoro314

Sep 12, 2012
    Try dismounting and mounting the SD card in the memory settings of the phone, perhaps? I got some problems with SD card not mounting itself automatically on some custom roms, maybe it's a similar issue.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Do a clean installation of ddlf2/root/whatever custom rom you want.

Battery calibration app