[Q] Help, Stock Flash Corrupt, cant reflash with kies

Search This thread

Nightwing2099

May 5, 2015
I have a windows 7 , pc connect with latest version of Kies and faulty Samsung tab 2. 7"
And trying to reinstall the stock OS but Kies wont seem to let me, I tried ODIN, but I cant find Stock room, did go to the awful Samsungmobiles sites.

How can force a firmware installation via kies can anyone help. I am trying to fix this for my little boy

jrc2

Nov 7, 2013
I have a windows 7 , pc connect with latest version of Kies and faulty Samsung tab 2. 7"
And trying to reinstall the stock OS but Kies wont seem to let me, I tried ODIN, but I cant find Stock room, did go to the awful Samsungmobiles sites.

How can force a firmware installation via kies can anyone help. I am trying to fix this for my little boy

Hi, I just need your model number (GT-P311* or GT-P3100) please so that I can locate the proper firmware for your device.

Have a great day!

zsld0423

Sep 16, 2010
Hi, I just need your model number (GT-P311* or GT-P3100) please so that I can locate the proper firmware for your device.

Have a great day!

Hey there, I'm not OP but I'm also having some issues and trying to flash the original firmware to get back to stock. I've got the GT-P3110 in US. Been looking around for the firmware but any links I've been finding to stock were dead links, or the flash failed in Odin

Last edited:

jrc2

Nov 7, 2013
Hey there, I'm not OP but I'm also having some issues and trying to flash the original firmware to get back to stock. I've got the GT-P3110 in US. Been looking around for the firmware but any links I've been finding to stock were dead links, or the flash failed in Odin

P3110 or P3113? Usually the ones in the US are P3113, but ROM devs make the P3110 ROMs work on P3113. It is stamped on the back panel of your tab.

Last edited:

zsld0423

Sep 16, 2010
P3110 or P3113? Usually the ones in the US are P3113, but ROM devs make the P3110 ROMs work on P3113. It is syamped on the back panel of your tab.

Oh wow sorry my mistake, didn't even realize it had it in such tiny font on the bottom. Yeah it's GT-P3113TS. I'd seen P3110 in the about tablet before I'd borked it, but makes sense with the devs making the roms work on the P3113. Gonna try seeing if I can find the correct firmware download now xD

Last edited:

Nightwing2099

May 5, 2015
Hello

Oh wow sorry my mistake, didn't even realize it had it in such tiny font on the bottom. Yeah it's GT-P3113TS. I'd seen P3110 in the about tablet before I'd borked it, but makes sense with the devs making the roms work on the P3113. Gonna try seeing if I can find the correct firmware download now xD

Its a GT-P3110

jrc2

Nov 7, 2013
... Gonna try seeing if I can find the correct firmware download now xD

Here is the stock Odin flashable firmware for the P3113. (can also be flashed with Heimdall if on Linux or Mac)

STANDARD DISCLAIMERS APPLY. FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

SamMobile
or
samsung-updates

There is a download like for Odin on the SamMobile page. It should work whether you get it from SamMobile or samsung-updates.

I know they say Canada, but they should work. Just change the language on the setup screen to English United States.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Its a GT-P3110

Since you didn't like SamMobile, here is the link for Samsung-Updates for the P3110

http://samsung-updates.com/details/27408/Galaxy_Tab_2_7.0_WIFI/GT-P3113/XAC/P3113UEUCMK3.html

Flash with Odin or Heimdall. Here is an Odin download link from SamMobile.

zsld0423

Sep 16, 2010
Here is the stock Odin flashable firmware for the P3113. (can also be flashed with Heimdall if on Linux or Mac)

STANDARD DISCLAIMERS APPLY. FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

SamMobile
or
samsung-updates

There is a download like for Odin on the SamMobile page. It should work whether you get it from SamMobile or samsung-updates.

I know they say Canada, but they should work. Just change the language on the setup screen to English United States.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Since you didn't like SamMobile, here is the link for Samsung-Updates for the P3110

http://samsung-updates.com/details/27408/Galaxy_Tab_2_7.0_WIFI/GT-P3113/XAC/P3113UEUCMK3.html

Flash with Odin or Heimdall. Here is an Odin download link from SamMobile.

Thanks :D ended up finding a similar download, and was able to get it restored after flashing and wiping data/cache so it would stop bootlooping. Thanks for all your help!

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone