• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Q] Help! Unable To Flash Stock ROM via Odin

Search This thread

zaynshaikh

Feb 7, 2013
My SGY is Running Nemesis v1.1. I tried to flash stock ROM via Odin to install Merruk's Kernel 2.5. But it didn't work.
I have Kies installed. Odin v1.84. Firmware DDLA1.
My SGY was bricked once before. I used the same method and the same files and it flashed the stock ROM. But it is not working now. Odin is detecting my phone. When I load CSC, Moden and PDA files, and then press Start some message appears .tar, md5 invalid, and it shows "end" but the Green pass sign does not appear. Nemeis ROM is intact on my phone.
I have already done this before but somehow it is not working now. Please Help!!!

Last edited:

menewtoroot

Oct 6, 2012
delhi
My SGY is Running Nemesis v1.1. I tried to flash stock ROM via Odin to install Merruk's Kernel 2.5. But it didn't work.
My SGY was bricked once before. I used the same method and the same files and it flashed the stock ROM. But it is not working now. Odin is detecting my phone. When I load CSC, Moden and PDA files, and then press Start some message appears .tar, md5 invalid, and it shows "end" but the Green pass sign does not appear. Nemeis ROM is intact on my phone.
I have already done this before but somehow it is not working now. Please Help!

try to download another zip file nd try again...
it appears that for some reasons, ur zip file is damaged...

** rooting is new for me,
nd i am a noob to root....:D:D**

Galaxy_Rohit

Sep 25, 2012
Electrifying

There should be four files I guess:-
Field-->File
1. BOOT-->APBOOT
2. PHONE-->MODEM
3. PDA-->CODE
4. CSC-->CSC

Sent Via XDA™ Premium

MAGNUM.

Aug 6, 2012
Bhilai India

Md5 error means their is some problem vid ur zip file.....
Search in dev section for md5 mismatch error....their is some method vid which u can make that zip file work.....
Or else download new stock rom from sir doky's thread......

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Iamalsouser

May 7, 2013
Flash stock rom on sgy without using odin. works 100%

Ok fine here is the simple way to get back to your stock rom. Instead i explain you how to do it log in to your youtube account and search FUNnSolution you will a find a video on "Flash stock rom(Gingerbread) on samsung galaxy y without using odin works 100% ". just click on that and follow the instruction properly and your done. Make sure u comment if you face any sort of trouble doing or following that video.
Thank u;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    try to download another zip file nd try again...
    it appears that for some reasons, ur zip file is damaged...

** rooting is new for me,
    nd i am a noob to root....:D:D**
    yep u are right the .tar file that is stock kernel file is corrupted....he should download a new fresh zip again....