[Q] Help with my Nook GlowLight

Search This thread

Johndun

Apr 18, 2015
I purchased a Nook GlowLight with the intent of downloading a handful of apps (just typing and reading). All I am trying to do with this device is to read and type notes on an e-ink screen (and hopefully strain my eyes less). I am not a tech savvy and not very familiar with android platforms. These past few days I have read as much as I could about rooting online and tried on it every various method I could find. I have rooted, unrooted, rerooted it repeatedly, many, many times, with Nook Touch, Tiny noot, Nook Manager. None of them seem to work properly. The internet browsers don't work at all or don't let me download apps. Please some help, advice, direction... before I decide to return this device. All I need is to download a couple of typing apps, use it mainly for reading, and maybe some free chess or minesweeper. What is the less complicated way to achieve that, which still works?

p.s.
I wish i could be able to do these on an e-ink e-reader with physical keys like the old Keyboard Kindles DX or similar devices. Would it be possible?

Thanks!

Last edited: