[Q] Help

Search This thread

petercuv

May 23, 2011
Blackburn
Could anyone supply me a copy of the script editor as supplied in Runny Rom v6.1.1, as I didn't think I would use it, so I removed it. :eek:
I now realise that I need it to install Turbocharger V6.

Thanking you in advance
petercuv

Last edited:

a.cid

Recognized Contributor / Retired Mod / Portal Writ
Nov 18, 2011
Mumbai
Easy way out, reflash the rom...
Lengthy way: If you can, extract the rom on your pc, and name all files present in system/app...

Sent from my GT S5670 using xda free, (coz the premium keeps force closing :banghead: )

Reactions: petercuv

petercuv

May 23, 2011
Blackburn
Thanks a.cid, I can extract all files from original zip, I have looked through all files in the sd_ext folder of the zip, but am unable to recognize any .apk file that remotely sounds like it's the Script Editor. :confused: If I reflash the rom, would all my other apps and data still be there, or will I have to reinstall them. :eek:

a.cid

Recognized Contributor / Retired Mod / Portal Writ
Nov 18, 2011
Mumbai
Give me the link of the rom...I'll check around a little...
After reflashing you'll lose all your apps and data...but its easy to restore if you have backed it up using titanium...

Sent from my GT S5670 using xda free, (coz the premium keeps force closing :banghead: )

Reactions: petercuv

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can extract it from the rom itself...

Easy way out, reflash the rom...
    Lengthy way: If you can, extract the rom on your pc, and name all files present in system/app...

Give me the link of the rom...I'll check around a little...
    After reflashing you'll lose all your apps and data...but its easy to restore if you have backed it up using titanium...

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone